Art by Bamboota

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a hard knock life!

bannirocks.gif

So I was playing around with the Banny's pic again...and I decided to design a shirt based on the Tyler Stout shirt we was wearing the very first time I met him!

I did it like a 90's style and I'm still playing around with the colors (thats why i posted two version for now) ...any suggestions!?!:google:google:google

P.S...If you have any suggestions about something else I can write other than "is Awesome!"...let me know!
banny1.jpg

banny2.jpg

Aw man .this is great!!! keep it coming!!!

Last edited:
I think the name should be kept anonymous myself. Keep the strange bearded image a mystery. If you must, keep the text, but smaller, maybe written in small font around the perimeter of the image (less obvious and more obscure) .

Just a suggestion.

I don't know which color scheme is better, the Yllow/blue/purple or the original green/brown/black coloring.

Whatever you decide on, it looks fantastic.

Bannister is awesome i dont deny, and so is that design. But i agree about wording cos your artwork is so cool it doesn't need text. Your 1 of the best artists ive seen by far. Mix it up, delve deep into your imagination and blow our soxs off, cos i know u can :banana Take your time over it sweetness, i dont want you to blow a fuse over it :peace

Bambootaliciously awesome :rock

LOL! Thats gonna be my new tagline!

Here's a little doodle I did during a work meeting the other day.....she's an old character of mines....The arms kinds meh.. but whatever..it's a doodle....thought I'd share cuz she gots big boobs and I know u guys are :naughty! LOL

doodle4.jpg

Last edited:
I absolutely love that Medusa. I've done some sketches of her myself, but I've yet to do one that I liked enough to actually make into a decent piece of art.

Awesome artwork Bamboota! :rock :bow ...well at least until the vectorization of Bannister. :monkey5 ;)

WTF!?!?! a "little doodle"!?!? That's an awesome sketch.

Hey guys....It's been a while since I posted anything up here.....I've been working on other stuff....I'll show u guys when there finished....but, for the mean time...I thought I show u guys a shirt i designed just for fun! I eventually want to print one out for myself. Thought you guys would appreciate it!
polystone_sample2.jpg

Back