Art by Bamboota

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys....It's been a while since I posted anything up here.....I've been working on other stuff....I'll show u guys when there finished....but, for the mean time...I thought I show u guys a shirt i designed just for fun! I eventually want to print one out for myself. Thought you guys would appreciate it!
polystone_sample2.jpg

I wonder were that Shirt Came From!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

LOL!! Thanx every one!! Hopefully the design will be available thru Pituvision's Line some day.....but...for now I just wanted to share!

Hey guys!!! So I've never really done any muscle men or super hero character...so i decided to practice!! I chose the Hulk...who else!!??!?!

I think I made him a little to skinny...but i don't think its THAT bad for my first try...and ofcourse...it's just a sketch!! Anywayz....I wanted to share it with my fellow freaks and hit me with any feedback that u have!!

YAY! Thanx
hulktest.jpg

Hey guys!!! So I've never really done any muscle men or super hero character...so i decided to practice!! I chose the Hulk...who else!!??!?!

I think I made him a little to skinny...but i don't think its THAT bad for my first try...and ofcourse...it's just a sketch!! Anywayz....I wanted to share it with my fellow freaks and hit me with any feedback that u have!!

YAY! Thanx

I think he looks very good! Especially for a first try! Buff him up a bit and he's even better!!! :rock :rock :rock

Holy crap, Boota, this thread :rock!!!! You have some serious talent, for a Team Tonner Jacob member, that is. :lol

The bloody chick is my fave, but it's all good.

Regarding the t-shirt stuff, you should look into entering the shirt.woot.com weekly derby: https://shirt.woot.com/Derby/

The way it works is every friday, they present a theme, and artists then submit t-shirt designs for everybody to vote for a week. The top three get put up for sale on shirt.woot the following weekend. If you're one of the lucky three, you get cash up front and a percentage of sales for the lifetime of the shirt (which depends on sales, see - The Reckoning)

There's also cameesa, a crowd-source funded t-shirt store: https://cameesa.com/howitworks

I think for both woot and cameesa, you're limited to a certain number of Pantone colors, so you may or may not have to learn about doing that.

Again, amazing stuff, Boota! :clap

Holy crap, Boota, this thread :rock!!!! You have some serious talent, for a Team Tonner Jacob member, that is. :lol

The bloody chick is my fave, but it's all good.

Regarding the t-shirt stuff, you should look into entering the shirt.woot.com weekly derby: https://shirt.woot.com/Derby/

The way it works is every friday, they present a theme, and artists then submit t-shirt designs for everybody to vote for a week. The top three get put up for sale on shirt.woot the following weekend. If you're one of the lucky three, you get cash up front and a percentage of sales for the lifetime of the shirt (which depends on sales, see - The Reckoning)

There's also cameesa, a crowd-source funded t-shirt store: https://cameesa.com/howitworks

I think for both woot and cameesa, you're limited to a certain number of Pantone colors, so you may or may not have to learn about doing that.

Again, amazing stuff, Boota! :clap

Thanx Buki....Ur pretty nice for a blood sucker lover (or fang banger if ur into Trueblood! :D)!! Good info about the websites...i'm definetly gonna check it out! It would be cool to get some extra cash!

Arrgghh pantone colors.....i know all to well about pantone colos...i work as a graphic designer for the NFL and everything i do there have to fall under specific team pantone colors! :s

When I become a cash millionaire I'll get u all the Tonner Dolls u want!!!

Thanx Eamon....I know some of my stuff is meh...but I'm in the process of updating my portfolio. I'm concentrating on vector art right now, then start working on more illustrative stuff. I haven't updated this thread since my poor Hulk attempt....so I'll probably add a couple of pieces I've worked on since then....or maybe I'll can put some of my pieces I did for the NFL. Gotta ask for clearance tho! :rolleyes:

But I really do appreciate the comments!! YAY!

Back