Art by Bamboota

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
por qué no me envió brownies Tiffany?

:monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

por que se le olvido comprar el brownie mix!

me hace muy triste. decirle soy infeliz y quiero algunas brownies.

:monkey2

Que lo que pasa aqui... No quieren compartir los brownies... a mi me gusta tambien !!!!!

No habla espanoil! Mi gringo!

And Bamboota, WOW, you got skilz! Im a huge Medusa fan, you must complete this for world (and more importantly, myself) to see! :D

Now that is some cool stuff you've created, yeah the bloody girl one freaks me out but some of the best art I've ever saw was creepy, it represents dark thoughts but some artists create their best work when they're going through a traumatic time, I suppose it must help but all in all your artistry rocks socks:rock (a GG moment:lol)

sofie_lo.jpg

I'll look forward to seeing more if you post any:joy

So Bannister posted a pic on the "beard thread" https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61844 of when he had a beard before the SDCC! I loved his static expression so much that I decided to add him into a current art series I'm doing where I just vectorize my friends who have beards in a Scanner Darklyesque style! (I dunno why..I just think beards rule). He gave me permission to add it to my portfolio, so I decided to share it here. If you wanna see my other pieces that belong to this "series", just head on over to my portfolio page to check it out!https://www.coroflot.com/public/individual_set.asp?from_url=true&set_id=26152&individual_id=95234
banny_vector_lo.jpg

Tell me what you think!

WHAT!! you have never done me like this you liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

So make me!!!!!:monkey3

what what what!!! y QUE TU PRETENDES QUE ES LO QUE TE HICE PA LA CAMISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:maul:maul:emperor:maul:whip:gun

what what what!!! y QUE TU PRETENDES QUE ES LO QUE TE HICE PA LA CAMISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:maul:maul:emperor:maul:whip:gun

Thats what im saying! its not like that banni one! which is what the guys where asking you.

Back