Arnold talking about his possible role in Terminator Salvation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSM1976

Freaked Out
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mfCynGrYaq4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mfCynGrYaq4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I think it would be easy to make this happen.

Nice one. His voice, his likeness, Arnie IS Terminator. It's nice that in taking the franchise in new directions, McG & co. haven't forgotten it's roots.

Nice one. His voice, his likeness, Arnie IS Terminator. It's nice that in taking the franchise in new directions, McG & co. haven't forgotten it's roots.

Yea and lets be honest Arnie made this Franchise if it wasn't for him Terminator wouldn't be as big as it is
So I am hoping they can get him into the Scene
:monkey3

I hate to say it, but Arnold screwed California into the ground with his borrowing & spending, massive tax increases, bond measures, and attacks on public education. I admit that it is hard to imagine a Terminator movie w/out him, I hope he isn't in it just because I don't want to see him when I am trying to enjoy myself. :banghead

Anyone catch how many times he said the word "technology" in this video? I think he said it twice in one sentence there for a sec.

Re: Arnold talks about his role in T4

Cool to hear him actually confirm it.

He also mentioned perhaps going back to acting when hes through governing.

:lol:lol:lol

The last part when he talks about a scene was hilarious:lol

good interview...

man, arnie looks OLD! but i still have lotsa affection for the big lug.

would be great to see him in salvation. i think the digital facial mapping/grafting technology can work.

The only thing that scares me is what this could lead to.

Geroge Lucas making Star Wars 7-9 with new actors and the original cast's faces. :horror

Indiana Jones starring Shia and Harrison's likeness. :banghead

dam i can't view this! i'll look forward to this when i get home from college:rock2

Is the rumor true that the guy that played the young Arnold in his Bio Pic(I can't remember his name), is going to play the Terminator in the new movies?

Last edited:
Back