Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just talked to someone over there. they put them on backorder because they hadn't received their second shipment - but expect to receive it any day now, so she said that within the week the existing orders should be shipping.

That sucks; especially considering the email said they were all processing last week. How exactly do they ship their orders?

Do they go by region?

Opened mine a little while ago - it is sweet!!!

Mine is perfect! Hopefully I can do some pics tonight...

awesome!!! congrats! i review would be nice too.

That sucks; especially considering the email said they were all processing last week. How exactly do they ship their orders?

Do they go by region?

i have no idea, but they fact that they intend to ship them all within the next week is ok to me.

Im still on the fence about reordering this piece.

Flash-free pics needed .... :monkey1

I love my man Arnie and Conan is my favorite, its the first movie I ever saw in a theater when I was 5 and with my Dad. But the powdery/ashy look I couldnt do. In-Hand pics could totally change my mind though.

Just got mine - love it. It is now in my 'most favored piece' location of my office. Hope you guys enjoy yours as much as I do.

That was just a quick one with my iphone. Its a little weird for me to be posting the first pic (being an employee and all), so I'll let that one whet your whistle for a bit!

Can't wait to see other pics as they come in.

pf looks great, looking forward to seeing more pics and i hope i get my tracking info this week if not.....:banghead

Man for some reason I cant wait to see the IP pics of this PF I have a feeling I'm going to kick myself for cancelling it.:duh

Not exactly a product photo, but a related pic to fuel the anticipation. Can't wait to get mine as well! :)

4252_80375002283_670487283_1982198_3810442_n.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Pure awesomeness!!!!!!!

Pitu i just saw you on teh Sideshow website?
What the hell?
What were your thoughts on the Conan PF, how was the skin color in your opinion and do you think this will be the only representation or will we be getting another Conan PF down the line (i am personally doubtfull)?

Back