Statue ARH Studios Inc. and Troy McDevitt's Frazetta Atlantis Licensed 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really really really hope they can. out of all the frazetta pieces they did, this was the only one i felt compelled to order. We've gotten no updates on this since NYCC, not even an ES.

New orders are to be up on Monday on arhstudioscollectibles.com

great update. Ave it's almost like you do not like this piece because you hardly if ever interact about. Minotaur and Conan you were constantly pushing. but this barely a blip

great update. Ave it's almost like you do not like this piece because you hardly if ever interact about. Minotaur and Conan you were constantly pushing. but this barely a blip

This one needs no help from me, it pure art :) It will sell itself
I hope the site is ready tomorrow

it looks so powerful! yet there is no space to put the statue lol

ordered, as I said earlier, everyone is talking about DD and the barbarian, but this may be the best piece out of the bunch.

They are testing the new site upgrades, sorry for the inconvenience guys

ARH always seems to go silent for days/weeks occasionally. I'd assume they're working diligently.

I'm still waiting for news on Tarzan... Hopefully see something at NYCC.

Apparently based on the newsletter, it was delayed because they did not like the styrofoam packaging?! I thought from the get go these were supposed to be packed with the better styrofoam? anyway, Fall seems to be the goal.

Thank you. I have this, tarzan, and hercules on order for a long time now so hopefully that is the only issue.

When things go good they splash it everywhere,here,facebook.But when thing go bad they stay quiet or maybe they are just building suspence for their big reveal in NYCC

Back