Statue ARH Studios Inc. and Troy McDevitt's Frazetta Atlantis Licensed 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j10[1].jpg . . . Looked up your pictures and post, thanks for sharing the pictures of the back . . . but noticed something was missing on Atlantis....
Haha! I agree, Talos! I said the same in the ARH two new license thread a few days ago.

everyone is talking about DD, but this may turn out to be the best one out of the whole lot, and at 27 high, this would be a standout piece in any room

everyone is talking about DD, but this may turn out to be the best one out of the whole lot, and at 27 high, this would be a standout piece in any room

Yeah, this is my favorite of the Frazetta pieces shown so far...

DD is nicely done, but for me there are too many factors that could go wrong especially with the paint up. Atlantis is pretty straightforward and a great visual.

Atlantis is by far and away my favorite of the Frazetta line so far. The paint job is simple but epic. I wanted to touch it to see if it was real bronze but Averone tackled me before I could reach it. :wink1:

DD is nicely done, but for me there are too many factors that could go wrong especially with the paint up. Atlantis is pretty straightforward and a great visual.

You have to trust our factory. We do lower volume and they take pride.
Our latest offerings are spectacular, here are examples of paint jobs they just did for us:

Atlantis is by far and away my favorite of the Frazetta line so far. The paint job is simple but epic. I wanted to touch it to see if it was real bronze but Averone tackled me before I could reach it. :wink1:

You are lucky Arahom didnt see you!
He would have body slam you at the show! ;)

You have to trust our factory. We do lower volume and they take pride.
Our latest offerings are spectacular, here are examples of paint jobs they just did for us:

I'm sure the factories are great. I'll be happy with Atlantis if it looks close to the showing at NYCC.

The whole display at comic con was just epic!! I agree, DD was awesome and so was the huntress, but Atlantis was just boss. If i figure out how to post pics I'll put them up since i was able to cross the white rope at least once and snap some close ups of the face, before Arahom caught me, lol. I passed on huntress for now, but i might just have to get her as well and drop some of my SS pieces. So glad you guys got these licenses!! I feel like a kid in a candy store, i cant remember the last time i was this excited in such a short period of time. I fall in love with one statue and you guys go and make another than another and another.. That's going to be 4 ARH statues for me in less than a year and i plan on getting the other 3 as well. I don't think i can pass on any of these after seeing them in person at comic con.

Last edited:
Put these 2 guys on either side of Atlantis and yeah it would look great

I hope the factory can recreate the color like the prototype.

I really really really hope they can. out of all the frazetta pieces they did, this was the only one i felt compelled to order. We've gotten no updates on this since NYCC, not even an ES.

Back