Statue ARH Studios Inc. and Troy McDevitt's Frazetta Atlantis Licensed 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great price. Great paint job. This is probably going to end up be the most under-rated one of the whole line.
Very impressive.

Giving credit where credit is deserved, this one looks great. Best of the bunch imho, and at an awesome price point.

So tempting...

Do you have the dimensions for him Alex? Could you post it here if possible...

11"w x 11"l x 27" h
I'm going to put a 14" x 14" mirror under it to create the water reflection effect.

Surprised how little has been posted on this piece. If the production pieces come close in the paint application this will be incredible.

Last edited:
I saw this in person on Sat and it looks even better than the pics. I spoke with Averone and Arahom and they said there will be minor tweaks to the moss hanging off the spear and there will be some shades of blue added to the statue to make it look exactly like the painting. Fantastic piece. My favorite from the show. Also ordered. :monkey3

Ski, did you get this too. I want to get all three but have to stop at two. Its DD for sure. What did you think of Huntress?

I did get DD and Atlantis. I thought Huntress looked really good too, but I had to stop because my wallet is hurting now. :lol Big statue width and depth wise.

Arahom said there would be some minor tweaks to her too. Her left hip is going to be rounded out/smoothed a little to match the artwork and the tiger on her right needs a nail added to his front paw (needs four and only has three).

Agreed there are other ARH statues taking the spot light away from this one but it is KILLER.

Not surprised how good it turned out given TM is sculpting it. Can't wait to get mine in hand...:panic:

Haha! I agree, Talos! I said the same in the ARH two new license thread a few days ago.

Wonder if sideshow is going to have this one

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

Back