Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARH should do a youtube video on how to assemble this if it's that difficult. I understand the frustration for the ones who have the trouble with the snake, it is an amazing statue but for the price we paid their should be no issues. Also the website exclusive had the sword, right? Why does the above pictures have Conan with the sword if the exclusive hasn't been picked up yet????

Australia Conan EX went out only from China as the shipping from USA and in our past experience was outrageous to this continent.
Will do - as soon as we get a factory sample in our studios. Again we will be getting them end of the month.

There's a new hero in town...I've changed my mind...I dont want the Conan now..........................JK :)

adolfo how'd u connect the chain links? Also there are two places to connect the links on the girl (her wrist and her foot), and there is one on the snake (total of 3). But there are only 2 chains to connect coming off the post..

adolfo how'd u connect the chain links? Also there are two places to connect the links on the girl (her wrist and her foot), and there is one on the snake (total of 3). But there are only 2 chains to connect coming off the post..

The 2 chains only goes on the girl,short on foot, long on arm

Exactly Zeus...Its so easy even a caveman can do it...Just put the links on over the cuffs...they dont have to be literally connected like the real deal

Wait so nothing connects to the snake? Why does he have chains then? And then how would u connect the links? I know you said just put it on but on mine I have two close ends; I can't semi-attach it or anything uk

Backstory here is the snake musta got loose from where he was originally chained so he escaped and is a free man and pisssed off so that's why he's destroyed the place....but the girl is stuck where she is...just put the end links(for the girl) on the cuff parts that are sticking up...its like putting the link on a hook....thats it...unless someone puts his/her face close to it you cant tell its not attached...looks good trust me :)

Backstory here is the snake musta got loose from where he was originally chained so he escaped and is a free man and pisssed off so that's why he's destroyed the place....but the girl is stuck where she is...just put the end links(for the girl) on the cuff parts that are sticking up...its like putting the link on a hook....thats it...unless someone puts his/her face close to it you cant tell its not attached...looks good trust me :)

makes so much more sense, thanks man can't wait to go home and try it out…hell can't wait to get conan in

The chain link would never work on a snake, the snake must be able to expand in order to digest its food. Why the front of snake wasn't one full piece I don't know, the chain link looks stupid. But all in all still looks nice. With all the issues I think I'm going to epoxy mine together so it has no chance at falling off and breaking. At over $1000 it would suck to have the snake break.

I believe the chain on the snake was done for logistical & shipping purposes.

Back