Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, is the horseshoe tattoo/scar/branding colored on your Minotaur? On mine, it's flesh toned.

Thanks for the pics Adolfo. I am getting more and more tempted. For me that girl is just to funny. On her knees mouth wide open. Looks odd to me.

Also, is the horseshoe tattoo/scar/branding colored on your Minotaur? On mine, it's flesh toned.
It was not painted. I made my own red concoction and painted it
Thanks for the pics Adolfo. I am getting more and more tempted. For me that girl is just to funny. On her knees mouth wide open. Looks odd to me.

On her knees mouth wide open. I dream of that all the time. And it ain't the wife :)

Ohhhh at last:) Thanks very much Adolfo:) The snake looks awesome and it looks like nearly the same as the proto which is a rare thing nowadays! Big congrats Adolfo, it is obvious we made a great choice to purchased this beauty! Also Mino looks amazing! Boy, it is good to be fan of ARH:) Lastly you have a beautiful boy, they are very precious creatures! I lost my boy last year so please kiss him for me:) Thanks again for the great shots:)

Thank you, he's a mean dog but I love him to death.

Most guys would be very happy with that. :monkey3 :lol

Pull the trigger bro, especially if you're a Conan fan. For me it's the best Conan of the recent releases.

So I saw that the "fix" was something with the chain. Completely over my head. Could you possibly take pics of what the chain attaches to?

So I saw that the "fix" was something with the chain. Completely over my head. Could you possibly take pics of what the chain attaches to?

From SF...

Just take it slow and make sure that collar leans against that curved rock. It still is a sensitive piece if you touch it or move it. Make sure the other pieces fit inside the rock snugly. After that put "do not touch" signs around it

christ man…how does one do that and whats the point of the chain then? Honestly its a great piece buts damn frustrating that I have to do work to set this thing up. Ive had to buy museum putty to try to not have my piece fall over, exchange countless emails w SS, and now the chain links don't actually connect and i get to fuss with that now..makes me appreciate SS and their simple packaging and the old peg in base setups...

Back