Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the full Dio with Conan. Been a crazy week for me but WI get round to it eventually. This is one pile of pending stuff lol

f35db3e8d3d566c54f3860f838659a1e.jpg

OMG! This is a problem. I am having a panic attack just looking at this.

2zsluqqe.jpg

85c4a3rt.jpg

fb63wyz9.jpg

cyfgt7k2.jpg

xbl5y765.jpg

and my slavegirl looks fine:

mkcwvfx9.jpg

And here is a hink: TAKE YOUR TIME TO UNPACK so there is no snowing of Styro. I took my time and I didnt have to much trouble with it.

I want to know what that Wolverine is in the background?

Love that alternative head sculpt! Looks great.

:monkey3

I hear the trick to keeping the snake stable is to make sure the dio is on a big enough surface so that the overlapping snake parts contact the surface. In other words no turn table unless it's a gigantic one that will accommodate the entire dio.

The Conan Fury of the Beast was so big and heavy I did not think about putting it on a marble turntable. I used a large plastic turntable that I had for a small TV so I can change display angles easily. I may have to look for a bigger TV turntable for this or only display it from a preferred angle. I don't have or have never seen any marble turntables that will accommodate this.

any ideas when these conan ex's are coming..if I'm not mistaken they should be shipping out next week no? I've got a slave and a snake who need a conan!

You guys will be carving your turkeys soon giving thanks ....but deep down really will be thinking about " Where's my Conan ex damnit?!" ;)

You guys will be carving your turkeys soon giving thanks ....but deep down really will be thinking about " Where's my Conan ex damnit?!" ;)

if its not here by then thats bs..10/22 averone said it arrived they just had to get back and sort it out..4 days after he said they r holding it for a week or something like that..judging by the math..friday at the latest (last friday) SHOULD have been the day they got them…i don't get how SS got the pieces AND shipped them and i received it all before ARH even claims to have received it lol…its not like they left from different locations or anything like that uk?

Back