Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After we place our order, when do we expect delivery?

It a process.
What happens is this, you place your order, we wait a month or so for all the retailers to collect orders. Then we total it and send it in. In the meantime ARH travels to China and plans with our factory the packaging, planning and quality check.

Now the production starts when this process is complete.
So July-end of July of 2014 is very probable time table for these to arrive, but like anything delays happen.

i agree i didnt think the conan by itself would be that nifty but then i saw the pics and am quite impressed...not sure if this was answered but was there a rough time frame of when we could get down for a PO?? i for one do not wanna miss out!!

Got it so far boys and girls?

Not too hard to understand is it?

Ok lets now move on to what we will call the 2nd Pack or the big box

I will not show it since you have been looking at it for the last few pages.
But it will include the third head (Not yet done by Troy), and this Barbarian Axe

What's the chances of getting the barbarian axe with the Conan alone dio

i agree i didnt think the conan by itself would be that nifty but then i saw the pics and am quite impressed...not sure if this was answered but was there a rough time frame of when we could get down for a PO?? i for one do not wanna miss out!!

I am working on creating a newsletter with an email blaster
So please be patient and I will let you know
You can just contact the comapny email for now and remind me

[email protected]

Got it so far boys and girls?

Not too hard to understand is it?

Ok lets now move on to what we will call the 2nd Pack or the big box

I will not show it since you have been looking at it for the last few pages.
But it will include the third head (Not yet done by Troy), and this Barbarian Axe

What's the chances of getting the barbarian axe with the Conan alone dio

So far as it stands
None

Lets see what Sideshow wants
They have the power to change the whole equation!
Yes you need to email them and say your interested Im the new ARH Conan so they know what's coming.

Call me a pessimist, but I can't see Sideshow selling the snake and slave girl by itself to customers, though I can see them selling the Conan either by itself, or as a set with the snake and slave girl.

Hope I'm wrong, because I'd love to get the Conan EX direct from ARH and then the snake from Sideshow on flex with cheaper shipping, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Just going to have to wait and see how it all shakes out, I guess...

Call me a pessimist, but I can't see Sideshow selling the snake and slave girl by itself to customers, though I can see them selling the Conan either by itself, or as a set with the snake and slave girl.

Hope I'm wrong, because I'd love to get the Conan EX direct from ARH and then the snake from Sideshow on flex with cheaper shipping, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Just going to have to wait and see how it all shakes out, I guess...

I think sideshow will sell the conan by itself AND the conan and snake dio as one order .but not the snake base alone.

I think sideshow will sell the conan by itself AND the conan and snake dio as one order .but not the snake base alone.

That's what most of us are probably assuming. We'll find out when the negotiations are done. Personally, I finally sent an email to the address that Aver has been posting. I don't want to wait as I've decided that I definitely want at least Conan alone to display next to the Red Sonja PF.

I think if they get lets say 100 snake base they have to pair it up with 100 conans.or else they will be left with snake base alone if no one buys them. Not counting the individual conans they will sell also.

I really don't get this business, why would SS sell any of this product for ARH when it competes with SS's own rather dense set of releases (for a license like conan).

Because they make money on all of it. SS has a big Garage. They can shelf their product for as long as it takes to sell out. With ARH its even easier. They distribute what sells and keep a portion of the revenue.

Back