Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting for so long for Some company to sculpt some awesome Samurai's in 1/4th scale..Museum pose :monkey5

Alright, I have to say his at least 2 productions away. Something else is now in the works. Yes a warrior.... That you will want.

is there any chance we could see a spartacus based on the starz series?? Id love this and I think alot of ppl would also..andy whitfield was AWESOME imo!!!!

This is why we made the trip.
It's difficult for people to know how incredible these are till they get to see them in person.
All the Olympians will be made, next is Hades and you can just imagine how that's going to look!

We also love history and have Alexandrer the Great coming, I can't even tell you how incredible that is!

It's just what we do best and we are going to continue with it, no matter what other licenses we accuire in the future this is out passion.

With ARH taking charge and going to China I only see great production results

Alexander The Great sounds awesome. Would love to see Julius Caesar on Steed holding the Golden Eagle, or anything Ancient Rome.

A king Arthur would be nice.

Sir_Lancelot_the_Holy_Knight_by_Eeren.jpg

Lancelot FTW

A dynamic Genghis Khan on horseback would rock.

Any interest in ARH doing a Robin Hood ?

Averone you said the next olympian will be Hades. He sure will look absoluteley awesome, but i wonder what happened to poseidon? You already showed such a cool looking concept of him. I expected him to be the next one. Will his design be changed?

Averone you said the next olympian will be Hades. He sure will look absoluteley awesome, but i wonder what happened to poseidon? You already showed such a cool looking concept of him. I expected him to be the next one. Will his design be changed?

Dont worry it will be coming out the same time
SDCC 2014 time I am sure

COMING SOON!

Damn Alex these turned out great!!!

I love the fact that you guys dig a BIG diorama, no one else really does high quality polystone diorama in anything bigger than 1:6 so that's nice. I have nowhere to possibly display this but I love it.

Ares looks great, the base is awesome, the pose is majestic.
The Minotaur is sweet as well, classic mythology figure. I particularly dig the twisted hand and you guys did an amazing job on the cloth on him (and Conan as well).

Back