Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, here is the ARH INC EX (Only sold by ordering through our website) No one else will get this, not SSC, not Diamond, no one.

Here you get
The Basic base, the Basic Axe (Purple handle, as shown above), The Regular head. The helmet head, the special sword...All in one box. ES limited (TBD)

Take a look...

[URL=https://s170.photobucket.com/user/averone_07/media/ARH/DSC_0105.jpg.html]

Even more impressive right?
That extra sword you see on the floor, I unsheathed from his belt (It comes out so it dosent look odd having two swords)

ARH direct Website Ex:

Conan on small base with 1 hair head, 1 axe hands, 1 helm head , 1 sword hands.

SS and Diamond:

Conan on small base with hair head and axe hand.

So Far So Good.

Got it so far boys and girls?

Not too hard to understand is it?

Ok lets now move on to what we will call the 2nd Pack or the big box

I will not show it since you have been looking at it for the last few pages.
But it will include the third head (Not yet done by Troy), and this Barbarian Axe

The large base
The 8ft coiled snake
The Slave girl

Ok got it?

Now lets talk about estimated shipping

The pack 1, pack 1 EX ARH will be small, so I assume you get PF boxes from SSC, it will be roughly the same price.

Then IF and only IF you want to get the bigger box you have to pay the extra shipping.

The reason for this is to avoid the breakage and ease of shipping since the Medusa was painful, I rather not do that again. Hope you understand.

2nd pack:

Snake base, girl, variant Axe hands and Headband Head.

Order 2nd pack from ARH, Sideshow or Diamond... all will be the same. Correct?

Last edited:
2nd pack:

Snake base, girl Ex Axe and Headband Head.

Order from ARH, Sideshow and Diamond... all will be the same. Correct?

Let not call it an EX AXE, lets say the Barbarian Axe so people dont get confused.
Yes all orders will be the same.

So for the guys to have everything they need to chase down the ARH INC EX pack 1, and Pack 2.

Some are not used to this method. But if you think about it makes sense.

Some dont want the snake, or the girl. Some dont have the money but want the Conan, some dont have the space for snake.

Anyways we cover those bases and keep the ES lower than other big companies. This equals great value, and hard to get later on.

We heard it all before, remember the Medusa? They said it was too big, too expensive, now go find it please under $1000? Yea you get it, I get it, I collect just like you. Conan fans are going to get this, Im not worried. Its one of the best ;)

If there was any doubts about, it was put to rest at the show!
Guys go get this when it comes out, as it will be just like Medusa, very hard to find later on.
I even see some chasing that snake pack, and will not find many floating around after the sales end.

Let not call it an EX AXE, lets say the Barbarian Axe so people dont get confused.
Yes all orders will be the same.

So for the guys to have everything they need to chase down the ARH INC EX pack 1, and Pack 2.

Okay I changed it to variant axe. All clear ave..thanks.

This dio is amazing, I like the conan and the snake, but still not sure about the girl. Hmmm will this dio look good without the girl? Wish I can see a picture of conan and snake without the girl.

This dio is amazing, I like the conan and the snake, but still not sure about the girl. Hmmm will this dio look good without the girl? Wish I can see a picture of conan and snake without the girl.

Im sure someone can edit her out of one of the pics.
Im not sure why some of you dont like her. Its comic book style, its Troys style, we went with it, looks very good in person.
Dont forget ARH will shorten the neck a bit when we get back to the studios. Official pics will show this, before the orders goes up.

So, those who want all the heads, all the weapons, and the snake base, will end up with two bases no matter what? There will be no way to get the large base with all the EX stuff right from the start, without the small base, correct?

So, those who want all the heads, all the weapons, and the snake base, will end up with two bases no matter what? There will be no way to get the large base with all the EX stuff right from the start, without the small base, correct?

Yes,unfortunatly you will have two bases

Correct, the factory will pump them out this way.
There would be no way to ship just the Conan. What happens if we did that, is that we would end up with a bunch of Conans without bases that we couldnt sell.

Will all the statues go up on sale the same time?

Yes thats the plan.

On our site:
Ares EX
ARH EX Conan Pack 1 - 2nd pack
Athena Gold
Angel of Darkness
Mino

on our distributor sites, catalogs

Conan Pack 1, Conan Pack 2
Ares
Angel of Darkness
Mino