Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Tribute to Mr. Frazetta...

dEDmRCP.jpg

Man! Someone is so pumped to get this!
Thanks again

In person the dio is Huge and Impressive.

It measures 25" H x 29" D x 24" L but surprisingly Arahom says that the footprint is actually a little smaller then Medusa.
Medusa would fill the entire stand he has the dio displayed on whereas the dio fits with space around the circumference.

A little late asking this question, but did you happen to get the measurements for the footprint itself as well?

A little late asking this question, but did you happen to get the measurements for the footprint itself as well?

No..maybe Alex will gives us complete specs soon. Arahom only stated that it is slightly smaller then Medusa's as a reference.

fantastic pics! Im telling u that lineup you had/have blows me away....personally I could care less about a minotaur but it looks GREAT and the base on it is very well done...ares and conan sacrifice to me are just epicness...the base of ares with the dead soldiers and the bird (and the type of bird it is is completely slipping my mind at this point) is awesome looking... lol and words dont do the conan dio justice...ik some ppl arent too thrilled w the girl but I thought it looked much improved from the first pics to what we say plus as they said the neck will be shortened and some more blood/dirt added on...to me it makes the piece and I wouldnt want it without her.

fantastic pics! Im telling u that lineup you had/have blows me away....personally I could care less about a minotaur but it looks GREAT and the base on it is very well done...ares and conan sacrifice to me are just epicness...the base of ares with the dead soldiers and the bird (and the type of bird it is is completely slipping my mind at this point) is awesome looking... lol and words dont do the conan dio justice...ik some ppl arent too thrilled w the girl but I thought it looked much improved from the first pics to what we say plus as they said the neck will be shortened and some more blood/dirt added on...to me it makes the piece and I wouldnt want it without her.

This is why we made the trip.
It's difficult for people to know how incredible these are till they get to see them in person.
All the Olympians will be made, next is Hades and you can just imagine how that's going to look!

We also love history and have Alexandrer the Great coming, I can't even tell you how incredible that is!

It's just what we do best and we are going to continue with it, no matter what other licenses we accuire in the future this is out passion.

With ARH taking charge and going to China I only see great production results

Isn't the footprint 29" D x 24" L ??

We measured from the bottom up to the top of the snake and across both ways from the edges of the snake but remember the snake sticks outside of the actual footprint. We did not lift it up to measure the actual bottom/ footprint.

It's difficult for people to know how incredible these are till they get to see them in person.
All the Olympians will be made, next is Hades and you can just imagine how that's going to look!

We also love history and have Alexandrer the Great coming, I can't even tell you how incredible that is!

It's just what we do best and we are going to continue with it, no matter what other licenses we accuire in the future this is out passion.

Are you gonna release the Kraken?

I would love for you guys to do a History series and start off with Abe Lincoln please!

I would love for you guys to do a History series and start off with Abe Lincoln please!

Oh! His not exactly on our list.
Samauri, centurion, knights, etc so far.
Lets see if they do well then we go forward with more

Oh! His not exactly on our list.
Samauri, centurion, knights, etc so far.
Lets see if they do well then we go forward with more

I've been waiting for so long for Some company to sculpt some awesome Samurai's in 1/4th scale..Museum pose :monkey5

Back