Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really great ....but I still like the Sideshow Rage PF much better ....just personal choice.

The whole range of ARH stuff looks amazing though !

my wife is going why are you going to the computer all the time...
We are all waitng for Averone to go to the hotel room to upload the pictures and hopefully give us a price range on all statues.

We need some close-up pics (Not just on Conan)! Also, please clarify the difference between the ARH regular and EX. I am getting different answers.

We need some close-up pics (Not just on Conan)! Also, please clarify the difference between the ARH regular and EX. I am getting different answers.

I think
regular = sideshow (one head non-helmet)
regular ex =ARH website ( reg head + helmet head and sword)
Diorama ex base = ARH and sideshow (3rd head and axe)

I could be wrong but this is what i understood.

More phone pics

null_zps9db0196e.jpg

Massive improvement. Please post a link to the thread for ordering info. May end up picking up this dio after all. Definitely going to pick up Ares.

what determines what piece is a "grail" and what isn't? is it purely subjective? thanks.

For me, I love Mythology period but Greek Mythology is probably my favorite. Out of all the Demi-Gods of all the different mythologies, The God Of War has always intrigued me the most. This statue of Ares once received would be my personal grail and my best representation of this character. And this is an absolute must have for me. That makes it my personal grail.

Ares is red hence his from Mars
Here is the sword out ....

Here is the sword out with sword in hand

null_zps3b53444a.jpg

what determines what piece is a "grail" and what isn't? is it purely subjective? thanks.

When it's sold out and one very rarely comes up for sale because no one wants to part with it because it's that good. Also when one comes up for sale it cost $$$.
ie. ARH Medusa...Bowen Cable on Sentinel head...Moore Barbarian with Paul Moore paint up.

ares is a definite order for me, epic.

Conan I am still on the fence will decide when I see it in person sat.

averone can you post all the different editions those statues will have, price and when the order will start ?

For me, I love Mythology period but Greek Mythology is probably my favorite. Out of all the Demi-Gods of all the different mythologies, The God Of War has always intrigued me the most. This statue of Ares once received would be my personal grail and my best representation of this character. And this is an absolute must have for me. That makes it my personal grail.

How about Hades will have black armor
You know the Roman name for Ares is mars

Back