Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean the Roman name for Ares is Mars and Mars is red so it makes sense Ares should be red besides Hades will have black armor

Most of us are still in the dark about the particulars. I intend on getting some info when I attend the con tomorrow.
I have a list of queries and I'll be sure to pass along any solid info I get.

Very much appreciated. :clap

Ares, Minitour and Angel Of Darkness looks damm awsome!!! I definately try to get this, please keep the price down. Personally I think Conan need some tweaking, will wait for more more pictures.

When can we get to order these?

Quite a bit but I get what he's trying to say.

I get it as well, but I find it insulting, and there is a big difference between the greeks and the romans.

pass on the silver athena
pass on the pink-red mars/ares

Lucky for me ARH likes to do color changes. So in the future I am hoping for the Golden Athena and a matching ARES (GREEK GOD OF WAR)

I get it as well, but I find it insulting, and there is a big difference between the greeks and the romans.

pass on the silver athena
pass on the pink-red mars/ares

Lucky for me ARH likes to do color changes. So in the future I am hoping for the Golden Athena and a matching ARES (GREEK GOD OF WAR)

I think (hope) that Athena is Gold. We don't have a good pic of her yet, but I do believe it is gold. Otherwise why would ARH display an archived piece. :dunno

Much more flattering in those pics, but we are still not getting the same angles of the problem areas. Still love the Conan. Really well done Cimmerian. Wish you had waited and never showed that other photo.

Unlike GL, yours actually does look different in better pics!

Cant wait to dive in when you have more photos from the show.

9u6y6u7a.jpg

Back