Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, the pics showing the whole setup are amazing. This behemoths of statues on the single black stands, really looking extraordinary beautiful.

Now the statues:

The Minotaur: You nailed him perfectly. Really menacing.

Ares: The sculpt is georgeous. I'm a little unsure about the paint. I always imagined Ares in black armor. But as of now we haven't seen the whole statue in other positions, or a close up of especially the face. Could make an already very good statue even better.

Angel of Darkness: i would have painted her excactly like that. One word: perfection.

Conan: I criticised the crappy pictures a lot. Now i must say, that conan looks good. Feels strong and ready to kill. The snake, while looking good is not really menacing. Too tiny and the chain is a bad idea, like many people already explained. The Girl is the weakest part. Her body looks a bit better now seeing better pics, but the face, the expression looks weird. It's seems like an ok statue, but the other statues are dwarfing this piece in my eyes. Problem is that the snake is nothing against medusa and the girl has to be ashamed around the other female arh sculpts. But i hope even better pics will bring out more details and probably some tweaks can be made.

For me all the 4 new statues are a sure buy, since i like the ARH style a lot and have every other 1:4 statue from ARH (not calculating the variations), but i'm underwhelmed from the conan diorama.

Sure they have the right to say everything without being harsh but Conan's head is far from "looking more like those big orcs from LOTR than a human being!" I guess they don't read Robert E. Howard's novels or how Frank Frazetta was depicting him in his paintings or Buscema did in the comics!

It's a Savage Sword Of Conan cover art brought life as far as I'm concerned Mag.
Take some of the new pics and do your photo shop thing, like you did on SF for the SSOC cover.

Ok...what's the new discount program for ARH loyal customers? You mentioned it in the past but now I'm going to need it...lol.

First, the pics showing the whole setup are amazing. This behemoths of statues on the single black stands, really looking extraordinary beautiful.

Now the statues:

The Minotaur: You nailed him perfectly. Really menacing.

Ares: The sculpt is georgeous. I'm a little unsure about the paint. I always imagined Ares in black armor. But as of now we haven't seen the whole statue in other positions, or a close up of especially the face. Could make an already very good statue even better.

Angel of Darkness: i would have painted her excactly like that. One word: perfection.

Conan: I criticised the crappy pictures a lot. Now i must say, that conan looks good. Feels strong and ready to kill. The snake, while looking good is not really menacing. Too tiny and the chain is a bad idea, like many people already explained. The Girl is the weakest part. Her body looks a bit better now seeing better pics, but the face, the expression looks weird. It's seems like an ok statue, but the other statues are dwarfing this piece in my eyes. Problem is that the snake is nothing against medusa and the girl has to be ashamed around the other female arh sculpts. But i hope even better pics will bring out more details and probably some tweaks can be made.

For me all the 4 new statues are a sure buy, since i like the ARH style a lot and have every other 1:4 statue from ARH (not calculating the variations), but i'm underwhelmed from the conan diorama.

That's only because it's facing Conan if it were facing me I'd need a change of small clothes. :lol

congrats ARH! :hi5:

the only statue I will comment on is ARES..all the rest look ok I guess :hi5:...

Need to see more close ups of ARES... the color I am not liking at all. looks pink/red.

Any chance of some close ups of ARES?

Also there is no Gold Athena right?

I have the feeling why the chain was added to the serpent because it is made in 2 pieces. I really like the serpent sculpt.

Conan is the best statue there!

so any news on the prices? when and how to pay?

ARH website really looks dead...how are you planning to take our money ARH?:nana:

Back