Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ave, great job. everything looks amazing.

Ares is everything i wanted and much more.

mino .. well thats just the bomb.

conan .. looking better. lets see some pics of the arh ex head !

null_zps9db0196e.jpg

I'm really liking the strong, pronounced Cimmerian cheek bones.

Very impressed by this diorama

:clap

a feast for the eyes.

Looks like CONAN to me! :yess:

i would really like to see ARH do full specs for their statues like Sideshow does. not only height but width and depth as well.

to some it might not be a big deal but for someone like me with limited space it is a deal breaker.

i know for a fact that i will have no room for Conan but i am really interested in Ares and Athena. i don't know if i can get both though because of the size of the bases.

Still don't want the girl, but now I want the Conan vs snake even more it looks really good.

i would really like to see ARH do full specs for their statues like Sideshow does. not only height but width and depth as well.

to some it might not be a big deal but for someone like me with limited space it is a deal breaker.

i know for a fact that i will have no room for Conan but i am really interested in Ares and Athena. i don't know if i can get both though because of the size of the bases.

:exactly: Good point and good idea. If they did I wouldn't be bringing my tape measure to the con tomorrow.

Alex, will the sword on his waist be detachable? Would be silly if he swings a sword, while having the same sword still attached to his waist.

He is definitely CONAN and I can't understand how some people don't like the head at statue forum!

Well to each their own.

It's a forum and you can say what you want for the most part and I can understand if you are disappointed that it didn't turn out the way you envisioned it but there is no need to be harsh and mean if you don't like it.

just for clarification, how do I order this if I am interested? And where can I find info about the various "versions" and their prices?

Well to each their own.

It's a forum and you can say what you want for the most part and I can understand if you are disappointed that it didn't turn out the way you envisioned it but there is no need to be harsh and mean if you don't like it.

Sure they have the right to say everything without being harsh but Conan's head is far from "looking more like those big orcs from LOTR than a human being!" I guess they don't read Robert E. Howard's novels or how Frank Frazetta was depicting him in his paintings or Buscema did in the comics!

just for clarification, how do I order this if I am interested? And where can I find info about the various "versions" and their prices?

Send averone a PM.

Most of us are still in the dark about the particulars. I intend on getting some info when I attend the con tomorrow.
I have a list of queries and I'll be sure to pass along any solid info I get.

Back