Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best CONAN statue:

LYfSIno.jpg

Arrived in NYCc, setup is almost complete.
Arahom will be touching up the facial colors a bit
The neck will be adjusted at a later time.

I saw the paint of the girl in person and so far she's not shiny at all. The skin tones are perfect and her breast plates will be removable.
The breasts and rest of her are very good.

I dont know what most of you are complaining about! A lack of respect is given here by some, we kindly ask you hold judgment till you get done seeing the proper pics.
To come and say its a copy or worthless is not cool guys!
Not at all! I will hear it, but you have not even seen it to say things like this!
Sure it's a forum and you can say what you like, but know one thing, we work hard to bring sculpts to the market.
Please tell me if its worthless, then why does SSC want it so bad?

Come and see us at booth #337 and you will see
Tomorrow, I will take some proper pics. Then we can sit down and talk. Tell then ..... Never mind! Just wait.

Last edited:
Its not a good sign when McFarlane's 1/8 figure (which looks like the reference for this statue) is more detailed and intricate than the 1/4 statue.

10s9a37.jpg

So what??
Are you going to display this TOY, (which I love btw), next to the 1/4 diorama of Conan "Sacrfice"?
Oh please! Seriously, guys lets talk a bit more constructive!

What you want?
Tell me you like blood, dirt or not!
Advice, that's what we want to hear..

I saw the paint of the girl in person and so far she's not shiny at all. The skin tones are perfect and her breast plates will be removable.

I dont know what most of you are complaining about! A lack of respect is given here by some, we kindly ask you hold judgment till you get done seeing the proper pics.
Not at all! I will hear it, but you have not even seen it to say things like this!
Sure it's a forum and you can say what you like, but know one thing, we work hard to bring sculpts to the market.

Tomorrow, I will take some proper pics. Then we can sit down and talk. Tell then ..... Never mind! Just wait.

So what??
Are you going to display this TOY, (which I love btw), next to the 1/4 diorama of Conan "Sacrfice"?
Oh please! Seriously, guys lets talk a bit more constructive!

What you want?
Tell me you like blood, dirt or not!
Advice, that's what we want to hear..

:clap

:goodpost:

Last edited:
Now we're talking. That is perfection. I've seen it time and time again. Where is it from.

IDK? I found the image from a digital WIP about a year ago. I have no idea why this isn't a 1/4 scale statue. Best potential Conan I've ever seen. Maybe someone like MadXcollector would do a this one.

Now we're talking. That is perfection. I've seen it time and time again. Where is it from.

IDK? I found the image from a digital WIP about a year ago. I have no idea why this isn't a 1/4 scale statue. Best potential Conan I've ever seen. Maybe someone like MadXcollector would do a this one.

dude, you cannot accurately judge this piece by the horrible pics posted by Averone. pictures taken with a FLASH will make the most impressive collectible look lousy. You are comparing a flattering pic of the McFarlane figure vs a terrible pic of the ARH diorama.

Bud, these are not my pics
Arahom wanted to show you the pose.
Yes best is yet to come, and don't forget this is proto...
With little writing, "proto may be different than the production"

I'm still betting on this piece :lecture

Great to see you interacting with the fanbase / lynch mob :wink1:

I like the dio, the only issue for me was that the girl looked bad in those crappy pics.

Waiting to see it at the con. I will have some suggestions like blood, scars etc...but reserving judgement until I see it or better pics.

Edit: let's forget it and wait for better pictures ... hopefully there will be better pics, this statue needs them badly.

Last edited:
This is the best Conan statue for me.

IMG_57321.jpg

Honestly don't know why anyone even bothers with this other stuff. ARH or SS, Moore hit it out of the park years ago and his brother is beyond a doubt one of the best painters I have seen and hits this piece out of the park all the time.

Back