Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUT at least we see the enemy at the base like Conan the rage of undying pf?

Nah, he's just one of many poor saps who failed trying to take on the enemy Conan Rage is fighting now. You really don't know that complete story... but it is implied of some bad azz foe. That's my take.

I guess I am in the minority as to liking the proposed pose and expression on the slave girl (as it is a work in progress) ? :dunno

I read Conan regularly and at no time when confronted with such a terror does it describe the unfortunate female as sitting demurely, pouting and looking at Conan as if to say 'Get on with it!'

They are terrified to the point of fainting and sobbing. Shock someone and the body convulses, throws uncoordinated poses and basically looks terrified. Beauty and voluptuousness goes out the window and bladder empties on the floor! This is a sudden attack scene, not an after or pre battle pose scene.

Great job on the whole concept :lecture

Now to get back to the countdown for some factual reviews :wink1:

For me the snake is a must, so its all or nothing.

Agreed. For me without the snake it's not distinctive enough as a stand alone to be worth the cost in picking up. So my decision to buy or not will very much be based on how well the piece as a whole works.

I guess I am in the minority as to liking the proposed pose and expression on the slave girl (as it is a work in progress) ? :dunno

I read Conan regularly and at no time when confronted with such a terror does it describe the unfortunate female as sitting demurely, pouting and looking at Conan as if to say 'Get on with it!'

They are terrified to the point of fainting and sobbing. Shock someone and the body convulses, throws uncoordinated poses and basically looks terrified. Beauty and voluptuousness goes out the window and bladder empties on the floor! This is a sudden attack scene, not an after or pre battle pose scene.

Great job on the whole concept :lecture

Now to get back to the countdown for some factual reviews :wink1:

You sure are DMac...I understand what they went for but from the pics she looks too clownish (paint app?) and there is a definite lack of detail to her sculpt for me. As stated in an earlier post she is a 1:4 figure and a big part of the dio/story so she should have as much detail as Conan and the Snake. They have to come up with something better, as she is now she is just too plain and appears to bring down the quality of the rest of the dio.

Ave blew up my countdown with his reveal but I will be there Friday for an up front and personal view and to see how ARH is taking the fans thoughts on the piece and what they propose to do. From most of our reactions I feel confident that they will revisit the damsel

Last edited:
I have the Rattle Medusa and it is top notch. That poor girl has the expression Conan stuck something in her butt hole.

Can't unsee now .... :D

But seriously, such a great time to be a Conan fan.

The top 4 threads on the statue forum are all Howard Conan related ! (counting Sonya) :horror .....and Quarantine's not far behind.

What I don't understand is why is this thing up for PO if its still a work in progress? :dunno

yes deposit 300$ so they could make a lot more changes who we won't know if their going to be better or worse.
Take money when its final sculpt and ready for production.

yes deposit 300$ so they could make a lot more changes who we won't know if their going to be better or worse.

there are many good ideas and opinions on what should be done to improve and change this by so many people here...but isn't it too late to change this now??....this should have been done months ago....

I don't see any major changes happening from this point on.... I mean it is up for PO very soon..?

you either buy what you see or you don't buy it??

this is the road ARH chose to go with...keeping everyone in the dark and not wanting any advice...right?...:dunno

You could just make a 50-60 dollars deposit and explain that you will revisit your bank account later...:pfft:

ARH shouldn't be soliciting a deposit until the prototype is in it's final form. Anything else isn't ethical unless they refund the deposit if you aren't happy with the changes they make.

I definitely won't be doing a deposit. I think I'll just buy it when it comes out. I really dislike these deposit things and a $300 is an insane price for a deposit especially since we won't see this for months.

ARH shouldn't be soliciting a deposit until the prototype is in it's final form. Anything else isn't ethical unless they refund the deposit if you aren't happy with the changes they make.

But they need the 300$ deposits to go ahead for the dio,they need the capital in advance or else no conan dio will be made.I don't think they have he capital without our deposits.

But they need the 300$ deposits to go ahead for the dio,they need the capital in advance or else no conan dio will be made.I don't think they have he capital without our deposits.

The deposit ($300.00) is what the statue will cost to manufacture maybe less.

Hold on isn't the deposit 10% of the final price,less shipping ? So this will be $3.000 ?

Bottom line is that everything else if not done properly will live under the shadow of MEDUSA that Alex peirera sculpted.They should have used him again for their big Conan license,if this doesn't do well,i don't think the license will stay very long with ARH

Back