Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email to get on the List for "Gold Athena". Should I also send another email to get on this Ares list? I actually want to be on the list for everything coming.

Hi Alex,
I guess you are up to change your web but maybe you want to use these images:)

mh4BbKX.jpg

HKjS1TO.jpg

4jSafMq.jpg

UwVOL1M.jpg

Last edited:
So SSC is getting the regular Ares and the EX Ares is through you guys, is that correct?

I can't wait for the Gold Athena...

So SSC is getting the regular Ares and the EX Ares is through you guys, is that correct?

I can't wait for the Gold Athena...

Thats the plan so far.
However, SSC is negotiating so we will find out very soon.
ARES EX has the unmasked head.

Gold Athena pics this weekend! :yess:

This statue is stunning. I'm primarily into 1/6th but I just might pick this up. :slap

still no specs? can't make a decision without them....

Ill ask, haven't gotten an answer yet. However its to be announced when orders are up.
Both by SSC and our website

The tip of the spear is 28"

Thats the plan so far.
However, SSC is negotiating so we will find out very soon.
ARES EX has the unmasked head.

Gold Athena pics this weekend! :yess:

Looking forward to the gold Athena. If the price is right, I might pick up Ares. I hope he is $400 or less :wink1:

Today I have a chance to see Queen of the Vampires and Angel of Death and I couldn't believe my eyes cause the paint job and the details are so amazing. Especially when you compare the paint job of Queen's skin with Vampirella comiquette, ARH did a spectacular job. For such a long time how I were so blind to ignore ARH's work! And what a glorious statue is Angel of Death! Just wow! The only problem is what I see the poor quality of the box and styropor! So Alex, please use more solid styropor for Conan dio cause at the shipping the damage could be a high probability...

dv3lBMQ.jpg

The bottom comes off too?

Back