Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is stunning. I'm primarily into 1/6th but I just might pick this up. :slap

All I can say is that I had no intention or interest in this statue so naturally I had no preference in color etc. but when I scanned this at the NYCC it was a done deal!!! This is IMPRESSIVE!

Would it be better with this color armor or that? I don't know. All I know is, it's gonna sell out and whoever buys it...well I think they will keep it and I just don't see them being disappointed. It has a presence and I immediately went on the list.

Alex, will the sideshow ares mino etc be painted in the same studio as the arh version? I have always been impressed with the arh paint work, far more then ss

Alex, will the sideshow ares mino etc be painted in the same studio as the arh version? I have always been impressed with the arh paint work, far more then ss

Yes
Same 30 or so painters in our factory in China
The very same people who did Medusa for us.

New pics of ARES next to Athena tomorrow!

Athena Gold will be very limited ES!

If you want one please inform us now!

ES of 70-100 for Gold Athena to go with this ARES!

how hard is it to take a tape measure to each of these statues? me and several others have been waiting for weeks for measurements of these statues and still nothing :gah:

Im not at the Studios, remember!
Hold on a few more weeks. we are keeping this ordering open for a while now.

Ordered!!!! Going to hold off on Minotaurus for now. Since I ordered the Conan Dio, Athena and now this. Just glad I'm not going to miss out. :blissy

Back