Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the comments guys about the Queen of Vampires
However, please keep the pictures at least half modest, or else the Mods here will come here and clean it up.
I also appreciate the art, but we can post these on ARH Studios forum with no issues.
https://www.arhstatues.com/forum/

Alex..I seriously don't know how you put up with obnoxious little drama queens like s_paulik87 and daryldixn...Especially that s_paulik87 guy with his OCD obsession with teeth...These guys thrive on endless negativity and blowing things way out of proportion whenever the chance is given..They have absolutely 0 intention of purchasing ARH products..Use common sense..Arguing with them is a pointless venture that will only lead to bad PR..you have to draw the line somewhere..

AF4_certified_drama_queen.jpg

Last edited:
Alex..I seriously don't know how you put up with obnoxious little drama queens like s_paulik87 and daryldixn...Especially that s_paulik87 guy with his OCD obsession with teeth...These guys thrive on endless negativity and blowing things way out of proportion whenever the chance is given..They have absolutely 0 intention of purchasing ARH products..Use common sense..Arguing with them is a pointless venture that will only lead to bad PR..you have to draw the line somewhere..

Stfu fanboi.

No one is interested in listening to you suckling the teet of arh.

If there is something off, let people call it. Go cry elsewhere you big woman

:rotfl i have Medusa and I love the mino. You are one of those fan boy yes men i mentioned. The rest of the sculpt is spot on awesome and like ave said it's Extra and FREE.so it doesn't matter how bad it is. Go on and be a mindless sheep the rest of your life you clown, living life on your knees must get old.

:rotfl i have Medusa and I love the mino. You are one of those fan boy yes men i mentioned. The rest of the sculpt is spot on awesome and like ave said it's Extra and FREE.so it doesn't matter how bad it is. Go on and be a mindless sheep the rest of your life you clown, living life on your knees must get old.

Agreed... What a clown

Agreed... What a clown

:wave Hit as nerve didn't I? Thanks for showing us all your emotional development..basically two obnoxious snot nosed little girls in male adult bodies..throwing daily hissy fits and OCD driven moaning page after page about "teeth"

If you don't like this product feel free to flush yourselves out of this thread already:Flush

PS: Again, Alex..my condolences for having to deal with the likes of these two :cuckoo:

snot-boy.jpg

:wave Hit as nerve didn't I? Thanks for showing us all your emotional development..basically two obnoxious snot nosed little girls in male adult bodies..throwing daily hissy fits and OCD driven moaning page after page about "teeth"

If you don't like this product feel free to flush yourselves out of this thread already:Flush

PS: Again, Alex..my condolences for having to deal with the likes of these two :cuckoo:

snot-boy.jpg

Lol. Again. Stfu knob

It's a forum guys.
I rather hear the negative along with the positive.
However yea, it kind of gets old after a while.
So we go in circles.

About the orders, the website is not ready.
I'm trying to have a brand new site for easier ordering system.
But we don't have to wait forever. I have taken names and will make sure your contacted.
The delay right now is SSC, they just got our pics this week.
Also another delay is that Friday we take pics of the other sculpts we didn't the last time around.
I can say Nov is the order time, since ARH is going to China at the end of Nov to make everything run smoothly.

Back