Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no es and you can't even tell us how big it is to cost $520? FAIL!

Its as big as a baby!
What can I say, I wish I had one here to put him next to the Hulk PF. You would get a better idea. His as big as the Hulk with a more complicated base.

I was pricing this at the show at $600, now its lower by $80 so thats a good thing.

Let me ask ARH tomorrow, hope he doesn't forget it.

Why is Ares & Conan Dio deposits lower then Athena and both they cost more then her? Both released about the same time also. Makes absolutely no sense Ave. :cuckoo: You guys should lower your deposit for Athena if you want the preorder to speed up. :lecture

Athena is much more limited run, not much we could do.
Our factory penalized us for making less than 100 last time.

Ares and Conan etc are much bigger sales, they are going to be sold by SSC and Diamond Comics worldwide.
The only people that know about Athena Gold are you guys! Lucky you!! :wave

Athena is much more limited run, not much we could do.
Our factory penalized us for making less than 100 last time.

Ares and Conan etc are much bigger sales, they are going to be sold by SSC and Diamond Comics worldwide.
The only people that know about Athena Gold are you guys! Lucky you!! :wave

You need to switch factories then. How many left. I'm thinking about ordering in Dec..

You need to switch factories then. How many left. I'm thinking about ordering in Dec..

You will be ok, we will close the list by Jan
All orders will be in by end of Jan. Production needs to start in Jan so we can have these by Summer 2014

Finally! thanks ave, might wait a little bit before i order though

We are keeping it open till end of Dec-Jan so SSC can catch up with orders.
I listen to you, just have to be patient, btw, send in your order of breast plate to the factory.

Damn I freaking love this thing. Financial stuff is going to stop me though. Down to one income now =(

Imagine how awesome it would have been with a real leather skirt thing O_O

Damn I freaking love this thing. Financial stuff is going to stop me though. Down to one income now =(

Imagine how awesome it would have been with a real leather skirt thing O_O

Payment plans ready to help you.
As low as $53, a month :peace

This looks fantastic, when does it go on sale from SS Alex?

Oh the ways you tempt me Ave.... xD

I'll have to bite the bullet and get this on the after market after we get through this rough patch.

Hope the sun shines brightest where you are
Yes it will be with retailers

Back