Are the HT 14" Predator model kits cool or no?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lotus! He looks super!
And I am very interested, now that I know the head is plastic. Opens many paintup doors.

I note this, his head features are slightly smaller than the AVP ones, making him much more accurate scalewise!

Can't wait to get mine! :rock

I have given myself over... There is no turning back...

Ok, so as one... point me in the direction of obtaining some of these older bad boys at a not to break the bank price... :monkey2

Unfortunately Scar and Celtic are almost impossible to find, let alone at decent prices...I say be patient and check Ebay...or the marketplace here...maybe sometime you'll get lucky!

Took the plunge and pre-ordered the P2 Elder. Still debating canceling him, no mask it seems. i really wish he came with one. But atleast he's got a flintlock, so he can duel with Jack.

Unfortunately Scar and Celtic are almost impossible to find, let alone at decent prices...I say be patient and check Ebay...or the marketplace here...maybe sometime you'll get lucky!

Well I have Elder on the way... I think Chopper is not to bad to find right ?

That is at least two...

My first Hot Toys predator will be Predator 2 as I didn't care for the film AvP so much, but the predators that Hot Toys made from that film are brilliant. So Josh, I'm thinking Elder and Chopper aren't too bad at all!!

Little back story on this addition to the collection...

When Hot Toys released the AvP Preds, I passed on them as I wasn't thrilled with the design. Then they released the Ancient Elder Pred. I REALLY liked it as it didn't have as much of that crazy armor and the helmet design was pretty damn cool. Also, that Alien head on the spear was a nice addition. But...I had other commitments and had to pass on it.
I put my name on the "wait list", but figured nothing would ever come of it, especially considering the amount of time that had passed. They could be found on eBay occasionally, but went for LARGE sums of money. Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago. I get an email from Sideshow saying they were canceling my wait list reservation. I was a bit stunned, but read on. Seems they had a few "scratch n' dent" Ancient Elders (box was dented) and wanted to know if I wanted one. The email stated that since the box was "slightly" damaged, they'd offer it to me at 15% off the ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE!!

Well, ya know I jumped right on that.

And now I'm the proud owner of my first Hot Toys Pred. On to the pics.....

100_3961a.jpg

jj2.jpg

100_3963a.jpg

100_3966a.jpg

100_3967a.jpg

Last edited:
Back