Are the HT 14" Predator model kits cool or no?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few short months ago , the idea of spending H.T money (£ 90-£ 140 ) on a figure was crazy to me . That was before I got my Scar Predator ! I now have 4 , 3 more on pre-order/wait list and I'll not get into the subject of"Aliens" ! Short answer , yes , they are worth every penny .
AvP021.jpg

P.S , p!tu , I know of a model shop here in the U.K that has at least 1 Scar Predator in stock . ( Bear in mind , over here you pay more for our dreadlocked little friends!) . P.m me if you need details .

Agree so far Hot Toys as far as Im concerned has been a thorough mark of quality !​

1391863933_33af14bcf5.jpg

They are fun to put together as well.
if by fun you mean your shi.tting yourself incase you break something as you put it together because of the amount of money youve spent on it. Then yes they are great fun to put together !

I've been checking them out on SS site, and the look cool in the pics.
A bit pricey, are they worth it?

Do you like the ones you've seen or owned? I haven't seen any in person.

They are awesome, very very awesome!!

I love all of mine, I think I have 5. They are great figures for sure.

I think these are great...

I am jumping in on them with the release of the Predator 2 pieces...

The only exception to the rule, "I have Heard" is for the the Throne Predator piece which has disappointed enough fans for me to skip it.

I think these are great...

I am jumping in on them with the release of the Predator 2 pieces...

The only exception to the rule, "I have Heard" is for the the Throne Predator piece which has disappointed enough fans for me to skip it.

Yeah skip that crap!!!

All these pics has got me wanting some of these now...

Found Elder and Chopper... how difficult will Celtic be ?

I know Scar is outrageous... Or else P!tu would already have one. lol.

All these pics has got me wanting some of these now...

Found Elder and Chopper... how difficult will Celtic be ?

I know Scar is outrageous... Or else P!tu would already have one. lol.
Celtic is probably the cheaper of the 'hard to find' Predators(The two Ancients and the two Scars), though by cheaper, I mean around $260-$300(Which is less than what the Preds mentioned above go for), from what Ive seen.

Unless you can find the Celtic mask separately(Which means all you'd have to do is take off the skull rigging and switch out the mask with your Chopper Pred, and you'd basically have a Celtic Predator right there).

Unless you can find the Celtic mask separately(Which means all you'd have to do is take off the skull rigging and switch out the mask with your Chopper Pred, and you'd basically have a Celtic Predator right there).[/QUOTE]
I was under the impression Celtic had a unique weapon ( the net throwing doo-dah) . By the way p!tu , don't know whether you caught my earlier post , but try
https://www.modelzone.co.uk/foyer.jsp;jsessionid=3533EBD643DD111BE58458CABD755204
It's a U.K model chain , but I know they have at least 1 Scar in stock in their Manchester branch at £139.99. Shipping might send the price through the roof , but you never know! Worth a try ?

Back