Are the HT 14" Predator model kits cool or no?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

OMG.... those are beyond awesome!!!

P!tu said:
:rotfl:rotfl Celtic looks like he doesnt want pictures taken. " Get that camera of me"

That's right. I forgot about the netting. I must be lucky though. My guys all have netting that's pretty forgiving.

P!tu's right. Celtic's looking a bit Sean Penn in the second shot. :rotfl
He must've thought it was a weapon. :D
So you didn't rub the skin of your figures trying to slide the net up their bodies gdb?
Damn Lucky. My finger tips were really tender for a couple of days at times. but the Asian Ancient Pred was super easy.

Looking forward to pics of your display area kuzeh. That's the one thing I wish my Preds and Colonial Marines had, a better more suitable display area.

The Celtic's netting was a bit tricky. I had to loosen it up some areas and inch it up one leg, then up the next leg, and repeat, etc. But my exclusive Scar and Elder were easy. I heard the regular Scar was a meditation on frustration.

Terrific pics, I love those Predator action poses. Its pretty safe to say that articulation and posing is not an issue with these figs :rock!

I had no idea the dreads have wire running through them to allow positioning . . . that is too freaking cool!!!

This should be helpful Lerath666.These are NOT my pics, I found them on the official predator thread..and kudos to whoever took these pics.

I have no idea how to post pictures directly on the forum..so here..hope this works.

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4601.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

Yes the are from the pose master edwint!!!

:bow

The Celtic's netting was a bit tricky. I had to loosen it up some areas and inch it up one leg, then up the next leg, and repeat, etc. But my exclusive Scar and Elder were easy. I heard the regular Scar was a meditation on frustration.

Yep, Scar's and Celtic's were a pain because those were the first AvP Predator figures that came out.Hot Toys is good about listening to fan's criticisms on their figures and then improving them the next time around.

That was probably why the netting got easier for the second round of AvP Predators.They probably loosened the netting up a little or something.

I found Scar , Chopper and Ancient were no problem , but Elder was a fairly daunting experience . My heart was in my mouth the whole time as the netting was so tight , I expected it to rip constantly . Once on though , it fitted fine .:D
AvP021.jpg

Getting back to the original question, I think we all agree that it really doesn't need asking. This is clearly a "Duh" moment...PS

Based on your pic, it would appear that a lot of the "problems" with the P2 figure's head are a result of the viewing angle. The shot above, with the chin angled down, looks great, albeit out of focus. Clearly, more pix are needed!...PS

I think that's right , the "black around the eyes ", people are talking about is shadow rather than markings and the pics causing the complaints seen to be well over-lit .

Wow! Someone has a P2 already! Congrats on that!
(Cool pose there, Lotus)

Better pics needed!

I can see the color is still off between the head and body scheme though. That is disquieting to me. VERY disquieting. Have they changed the rubber the heads are made of maybe???

Back