are ghosts real?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think Ghosts exist?

• Yes

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • no

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • I have experienced Paranormal Activity in the past

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
Amman-house-ghost-app.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic: Demonz, demonz, everywhuh! Runz for your lives!

:lol

Demons can, apparently, hijack all sorts of technology and cause ghetto kids to walk up walls, but the best they can do by way of really hurting someone is knock them off a bike?

I wonder why demons never pick on non-religious, educated, middle-class folk who have a camera phone handy. Dey alwayz pickin' onda no-munny believez :lol

But, I'm still wondering what that white oil was in the house. I'm surprised no one took a sample of it for testing. If it was something toxic, it could at least explain why the children were sick and had to miss school.

8s6oz.jpg

Maybe they had mold spores in the air conditioning. We should make a donation thread to help their sick kid.

Maybe they had mold spores in the air conditioning. We should make a donation thread to help their sick kid.

Lmaoooo I remember that circus.

I remember how well that worked out, the last time a thread like that was implemented :lol.

yeah, the memories :lol

Yeah, I remember how right Bodie was.

:lecture from the get go

bodie had a sick sixth sense about that one.:lol
passive aggressive love me help me stfu fundraiser. :lol

Bodie was an oddball, but he had his moments of awesomeness. He will be missed...

I found Bodie entertaining until he started posting those disgusting videos. Then I was done with his posts :dunno

Back