are ghosts real?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think Ghosts exist?

• Yes

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • no

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • I have experienced Paranormal Activity in the past

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
I was the opposite way. I couldn't sleep with the closet doors open. all I saw was this dark hole in my room at night. I used to feel like something was watching me, I Know it was just my imagination but i hated that dark empty hole at night.

I usually enjoy that dark empty hole at night. Oh well...

trying to get that post count up are we? why not post in the Marvel and DC sections. your post count would go up the thousands in a matter of days

guess I took your advice by accident, well I just seen your post now though, you have an impressive count!

You know what I find hilarious? It's how a news website in the U.K is the go-to source for information on a haunting in Indiana :lol.

There were definitely some strange things in that story, though. I wonder what that white ooze leaking from the walls was all about. Maybe some kind of toxic chemical?

You know what I find hilarious? It's how a news website in the U.K is the go-to source for information on a haunting in Indiana :lol.

There were definitely some strange things in that story, though. I wonder what that white ooze leaking from the walls was all about. Maybe some kind of toxic chemical?

Isn't that..

..a dead giveaway? :monkey3

The first apartment i lived in must have had crazy tenants, when i was by myself I woke up in the middle of the night like I was shaken up and down in my bed, I have never felt like that ever after waking up, the second time my wife was in the kitchen and I was in the living room watching tv, the thing was that you could see me sitting there, well she was washing dishes and then in the corner of her eye she swore she saw me kneeling on all fours facing the rear door, then she called out to me and I answered back which then she freaked out because she swore I was next to her.... Even then she used to see a kid in the house

I'm not sure I believe anything from the 'Dailymail'!

to be fair this was all over the news before, the first report. AND the police did say they were freaked out and they saw things that were weird

Yeah, there are some weird things in that story. It's probably the most fantastical case of exorcisms and possessions I've ever seen in the news. It would be very easy to dismiss it, if it weren't for the eyewitness accounts from credible sources (eg. social workers, the police chief, officers at the scene, a Catholic father, etc).

But, I'm still wondering what that white oil was in the house. I'm surprised no one took a sample of it for testing. If it was something toxic, it could at least explain why the children were sick and had to miss school.

Back