are ghosts real?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think Ghosts exist?

• Yes

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • no

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • I have experienced Paranormal Activity in the past

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters

crows

Super Freak
Reaction score
do ghosts really exist? has paranormal research ever found real proof?

I've personally experienced some unexplainable stuff in my life. Ghosts , Demons , etc call them what you may..but I believe we are not alone in this world. While I personally don't have proof , I have a good number of people who can collaborate my story. This was back in 96-97 btw

I don't believe everything I see on Ghost Adventures but in two occasions they picked up some extremely interesting things on their Kinect camera. The camera is clearly showing a human-type creature when nothing is seen by the human eye. Is it a ghost? I don't know. But it sure isn't a visible creature.

1) If it's a "reality" Tv show, it's a pile of crap. I've got family that works on those shows, and a great deal of it is "staged for drama"

2) don't go looking to prove ghosts exist. You'll fail. this is the wrong aproach.

3) TRY to debunk anything " supernatural" that you encounter. go out of your way to prove it's not real. Embrace Occam's razor ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor )as a concept, and TRY to prove it mundane. When you CAN'T find a normal, mundane answer, THEN youy've got something entersting.

I don't believe everything I see on Ghost Adventures but in two occasions they picked up some extremely interesting things on their Kinect camera. The camera is clearly showing a human-type creature when nothing is seen by the human eye. Is it a ghost? I don't know. But it sure isn't a visible creature.

That's not possible, based off how the Kinect works.

I have personally lived in a house that was haunted and I could tell you stories that would make every hair on your body stand up, it gives me the creeps just thinking about what we experienced in that house..ghosts demons spirits they very well do exist no doubt about that in my mind

With all the advancements in technology throughout the years there is still not one, I repeat one 100% captured proof that Ghosts exist but I have experienced some 'strange' stuff in a house I used to previous live at when I was a kid so much so that my Mum and Gran had to get a Priest to bless the close. :horror

The hard thing is that there is far too many charlatans and hoaxers out there that get in the way but I suppose where there is money to be made and all that, then these people will always exist.

Ever so often I smell cigarette smoke, when I'm home alone, all doors and windows shut, and just sat here watching telly, and no I don't smoke lol

I didn't believe ghosts or anything like that at all until one experience that changed my mind completely and I was with a female friend who actually phoned the police because the experience freaked her out so much. It happened at exactly 3:00am also if that means anything.

I meet people who don't believe in spirit/ghost, yet they believe deeply in religious and I am sure holy ghost too.

anyway, I do believe there's something out there that's hard to explain. I've seen a small clay Buddhist monk statue that have very small light in the eyes. I doubt someone would put battery operated light in the eye that my fiancé can't see but only me. the light is so small, yet clearly there, that it doesn't match any led-type of light. also, I noticed I get scratches on my body once in a while, after sleeping. like some demon scratches me; its not deep enough to cause a scar but enough to leave a bleeding mark and not painful; but I can feel it.

I watched a few of those real life show and I just don't buy it. its more entertainment than anything.

I recently stayed in the chequers inn in Kent for my birthday. Its meant to be one of the most haunted places in the UK and has one room with allot of activity so we stayed in there.
4 or 5 strange things happened through the night and you could feel an energy or atmosphere in the room.
Worst nights sleep iv had in years.

I have personally lived in a house that was haunted and I could tell you stories that would make every hair on your body stand up, it gives me the creeps just thinking about what we experienced in that house..ghosts demons spirits they very well do exist no doubt about that in my mind

There's a thread buried in this section some place, maybe started by Skiman (?), about people posting their experiences with ghosts and haunted houses.

I've personally experienced some unexplainable stuff in my life. Ghosts , Demons , etc call them what you may..but I believe we are not alone in this world. While I personally don't have proof , I have a good number of people who can collaborate my story. This was back in 96-97 btw

Same here - especially with the demons part. The first time when I saw something was when I was five years old back in 1991, then again in 2005 when I was riding home from college, and in 2006 in my parent's apartment.

Back in my parent's old apartment, we would hear finger-nail tapping on the walls, the floors, and even the kitchen table and counters. I decided to tap back one day with a fun beat of my own, and whatever it was decided to tap back to me in the same beat. We would also hear footsteps and creaking on the wooden floors at night. It sounded as if someone was walking around barefoot. The activities started to escalate, and something grotesque did manifest itself later on. However, I was the only one who actually saw it.

i would love for you to share, sounds really interesting

I didn't believe ghosts or anything like that at all until one experience that changed my mind completely and I was with a female friend who actually phoned the police because the experience freaked her out so much. It happened at exactly 3:00am also if that means anything.

what was it? I would really like for you guys to share these stories

Back