Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In which city do you live, may I ask? I live in Montreal. All of the Sideshow retailers stores in this city has clone troopers :(

Ottawa,...my LCS has lots of clones now...and I keep wanting to buy more...

Lol I just sam my comment. What I meant to say was none of the store that I had visited have the clones from Sideshow. They just have bust and statues.

For some reason, I'd rather now have two more reg 501st clones than these two overly decorated ones.
Just doesn't really feel like a clone army when they look too different from one another.

For some reason, I'd rather now have two more reg 501st clones than these two overly decorated ones.
Just doesn't really feel like a clone army when they look too different from one another.
Alls fair the only ones who looked different were the commanders, which includes ARCS, and the specialty clones, like the airborne and Kashyyyk troopers, and all of them have the exact same armor with just light modifications. The helmets on the other hand vary from specialty to specialty

Was just watching some of S6 CW last night and seeing these two in action again reminded me of how much I enjoyed their characters. Will probably wait until a coupon works with them, but both of them will be mine.

Was just watching some of S6 CW last night and seeing these two in action again reminded me of how much I enjoyed their characters. Will probably wait until a coupon works with them, but both of them will be mine.

Echo wasn't in anything after season 4 bro.

Yeah that's Tup, I hope he gets made one day whether it be Side Show or Hasbro.

Can't wait for these, they'll look great with Rex and a couple of other Troopers.

Definitely Rex, Wolffe and these two. I'm still debating whether or not adding a regular 501st. I'll at least have to track down that minigun they haul around. I love that thing.

How is the stiffness of the joints?

My older clones can't stand on their own as the joints are too loose

The only clone I have now is Wolffe and he stands just fine and his joints are good and solid. I think they've improved this considerably judging from what I've read in the other threads.

Last edited:
Back