Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that the side skirts on Fives are white instead of grey/dark blue. I feel like I've been pretty distracted to miss it for this long. I may have to pass on this till a true phase 2 version comes out.

Since they sold them separately I was hoping to see a true phase 2 helmet included with Fives since he wore one starting S4.

I just noticed that the side skirts on Fives are white instead of grey/dark blue. I feel like I've been pretty distracted to miss it for this long. I may have to pass on this till a true phase 2 version comes out.

Since they sold them separately I was hoping to see a true phase 2 helmet included with Fives since he wore one starting S4.

You could probably just custom color the kama and a separate phase 2 helmet instead of waiting for new releases which probably won't happen

You could probably just custom color the kama and a separate phase 2 helmet instead of waiting for new releases which probably won't happen

That may be the only way to go. I'm just going to hope they are trying to milk this for all it's worth and I get lucky and see a true P2 Fives. P2 Rex will just have to hold me over till then.

Never say never but with how they release Clones, I will go on record saying that I don't ever see Sideshow making another ARC Fives with a "corrected skirt". You may as well get this and not worry about it or pay something to customize you one unless you do it yourself.

Plus, just my 2cents, but that's one of the silliest reasons I've ever read why someone would be passing on an awesome figure, and I've read a lot of silly reasons on here:lol

Agreed with what others have said. With the CW series long over, this will be the only ARV Fives SS comes out with.

Plus, just my 2cents, but that's one of the silliest reasons I've ever read why someone would be passing on an awesome figure, and I've read a lot of silly reasons on here:lol

Now I understand that CW was a animated series and this is an interpretation of that, but the difference between grey and white is pretty big. Sure the white is pretty dirty but it doesn't look grey at all. This is still an awesome offering from Sideshow, I just wanted to say something about the difference.

Regarding the possibility of a correctly colored P2 Fives in the future, slim to none. But there's always a chance.

249970d1393016646t-jail-breaking-samsung-image.png

Are there coverage pics with these guys and Rex together? I want to pose them as a group, but my OCD fears they're all going to be the same blue color.

Oh thsnks, Slynger, I've actually seen that and it's hard to judge, that's why I wondered about show coverage where they were shot under natural light together. His blue does look off in that pic, but I didn't know if it was cause he was in the shadows.
If they get the shades right, major props to SSC since they get a lot of flack for not being detail oriented.

Oh thsnks, Slynger, I've actually seen that and it's hard to judge, that's why I wondered about show coverage where they were shot under natural light together. His blue does look off in that pic, but I didn't know if it was cause he was in the shadows.
If they get the shades right, major props to SSC since they get a lot of flack for not being detail oriented.

I don't recall them ever being photographed together under natural light. I know it's hard to tell, but I think the above pic is the best we have for right now.

I haven't ordered these yet but I do plan to..., just got so much on preorder that I don't really feel like they're a priority to add to my monthly payments. :)

Back