Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe not pistol up, but pretty much this is how I'm gonna display. God, these portraits look great.
100204_press16-900x600.jpg

I think I'm going to have to get a regular 501st Clone to go with this pair and Rex. Make for a nice little display!!

Its funny that many people said Echo and Fives are not real Arcs because they were promoted from standard clones. They don't have the superior genes of those alpha-class arcs. What is your thought on this?

Its funny that many people said Echo and Fives are not real Arcs because they were promoted from standard clones. They don't have the superior genes of those alpha-class arcs. What is your thought on this?

Well TCW made it so that all clones were different and distinct individuals, so if a normal grunt like Echo and Fives can progress themselves as soldiers and warriors, so could any other grunt or clone, regardless of rank.

Echo and Fives earned the right to be ARC Troopers, I just wished we would of seen a little more of it on-screen between Seasons 1 and 3.

Back