Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought it was going to be a 2 pack

Nope. The clearly stated that it would be two separate figures. All the talk of a 2-pack was because the first release of them was so it was pure speculation that this release would be as well.

both pre-ordered, cant wait..another year..damn i hate waiting

These two were an easy P/O although I will probably have to cancel my Jango P/O to afford it these guys in the two month period of their release

Im done with troopers and the whole non essential PT characters, and they sure are beating us to death with these clones....but SS sure have hit the sweet spot. no one can say they make a lousy clone.

and BTW, im selling my clones in the for sale section. good prices!:)

Have sideshow improved the loose joints on the bodies they can stand freely?

Haven't bought a clone in a while but I couldn't get them to stand without the stands

YES. They have much better joints, especially the arms, no trouble holding up riffles and armor.

These two are beauties!!! But my OCD doesn't like different stands, so I will save money and buy them form a Canadian online guy!

Secured the PO for both. I can't freaking wait! :yess:

I think the offering of them as two separate figures makes it easier on customizers. Because you know that there's people out there that are going to make a Colt, Hammer, Blitz, and Havoc. And maybe even Sideshow down the line. Just with these extra armor pieces they've opened the door to at least four more clones which should get plenty of people whining and complaining. I say bring 'em on!

Still shocks me that SSC announces the 3P0, X-wing Luke, Tie pilot, the much anticipated Scout trooper, and the speeder bike and people still complain about the awesomeness that is Echo and Fives. What more do you want! haha

YES. They have much better joints, especially the arms, no trouble holding up riffles and armor.

These two are beauties!!! But my OCD doesn't like different stands, so I will save money and buy them form a Canadian online guy!
How much will it cost you? I am also trying to find a canadian retailer cause shipping and duty tax is a lots on these guys

I was thinking these were going to be a 2 pack, but i'm glad they aren't... they are so similar I decided just to get Fives, he will go great with Phase II Rex, and the Commander Cody that I eventually plan to get.

Weird that Sideshow are shipping these guys a month apart. Why not just ship them at the same time?

Sent from atop my Dewback

$150?

Wow, that is amazing. I expected much higher.

I'll definitely pre-order Fives but I'll wait for Echo for a bit.

Still disappointed that Fives doesn't come with a true Phase II helmet seen in Season 4 and beyond.

Ordered for sure, but I'm bummed about the missing Phase II helmet, especially since they are being sold separately.

How much will it cost you? I am also trying to find a canadian retailer cause shipping and duty tax is a lots on these guys

I am watching the two regular guys I buy from I will let you know who offers best price.

Back