Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this shot...

Nice one, Momaw.

11374110_493290484169114_1650515512_n.jpg

Great figure. Unfortunately, from here on out we probably won't be seeing many figures for under $200. Good buy.

No worries. Fives lives for almost the entire series and Echo sticks around just about as long!

I remember echo "dieing" shortly after he becomes an arc trooper when they go rescue that short pink Jedi from the prison... I don't think he ever shows back up

I remember echo "dieing" shortly after he becomes an arc trooper when they go rescue that short pink Jedi from the prison... I don't think he ever shows back up

Thats what everyone thought, but he survived, was captured and experimented on. There's an unfinished story that never aired but its on starwars.com site in animatic form. Its hard to watch in that form and I personally didn't care for the story, but its there.

Another couple of shots of "Fives"....

That snarl is starting to grow on me...gives him a distinctive look while on display with his fellow troopers.
Both of these ARC troopers turned out really well...here's another look at Echo...

Last edited:
Echo seems to be more common on ebay than fives.

Cody is pretty hard to find at a reasonable price as well.

I have owned every single Sideshow/Hot Toys "Trooper" and these are my top two favorites out of them all, no doubt about it. Good luck to anybody trying to still hunt them down, they'll definitely be worth it.

1517185_1498002407169845_800160880_n.jpg

Back