Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With GG being $520, I'm getting the impression PFs from here on out will be at the $500 mark. This is making Aquaman awfully appealing as being quite the bargain in comparison. I wonder who much Flash will be?

Hopefully they will haf Flash for preview and PO next year.

Its actually higher than the first GL pf though. Aquaman isnt exactly a universally loved character either, or at least not compared to the Trinity.

Anything I've read with him in it or watching him on the JL cartoon as a kid I always thought he was a jerk, same thing with John Stewart.

Its actually higher than the first GL pf though. Aquaman isnt exactly a universally loved character either, or at least not compared to the Trinity.
Yeah totally sideswiped by that too. Was thinking it'd be closer to the 1000 like Filip mentioned or even lower. But the price point probably had a lot to do with the ES as well

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah totally sideswiped by that too. Was thinking it'd be closer to the 1000 like Filip mentioned or even lower. But the price point probably had a lot to do with the ES as well

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Plus it's one of the best exclusive switch outs.

Back