Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to pass but then had a 5% off code pop up the other day for this and the Green Goblin, so I caved. Mostly for the base and love the exclusive head sculpt.

I've been trying to get a code for discount on this haha. Went to use the B3M1N3 code last night but it said it expired (March 7 GMT... not EST). But the new $20 off code is 2016MAR. So I think I'll order now.

Woo! Had Aquaman in my cart. Then went web browsing for about 10 minutes. Came back to my Sideshow window and got a 10% off coupon. Ordered with a $43 discount!

How did you get a 5% code to pop up for Green Goblin? I've never seen codes pop up on their site.
Sometimes if you leave things in your cart for awhile, a random pop up with a discount code will pop up. I've got it before with the PF Stormtrooper and a few other PF's, the latest was the Goblin and this Aquaman. It usually isn't that much but as a Canadian collector every penny helps with the poor dollar and once the duty gets added.

Sometimes if you leave things in your cart for awhile, a random pop up with a discount code will pop up. I've got it before with the PF Stormtrooper and a few other PF's, the latest was the Goblin and this Aquaman. It usually isn't that much but as a Canadian collector every penny helps with the poor dollar and once the duty gets added.

I just keep getting the "add on Hot Toys Maria Hill"

Back