Aquaman (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2ADEF47F-B718-446D-828E-A7DEE3EC9F78.jpg

Umm, OK. Guess WB/DC has little faith in this, or they feel there doesn't seem to be enough hype. I feel like I just watched the whole movie. Looks Ok, and his costume looks great. Happy they stuck to his classic look. But still not interested in paying to see it. Story is uninteresting to me, and I did not like Aquaman in JL. I'll watch it on cable. JL was the last movie released by WB/DC that I will give my money to see it in the theater.

Nice to see Aquaman is still the comedian. At least his humor seems to be improved and better played over how bad it was in JL. That beginning scene with Mera shown in that extended video is probably one of the best as to reason why they showed it. To instill interest in a movie about a character that most likely the majority of the common movie going audience could care less about. Even if it gets stellar reviews, it still most likely won't be a huge it. And if perchance it is.... Wow, It'll really make people see what a failure BvS & JL truly were.

Imagine going back like 3 or 4 years in the past and telling people you predict Aquaman will out gross a Batman Vs Superman movie and a Justice League movie... You'd be the laughing stock of the internet and all your comic book Geek/Nerd friends. :lol

For those freaks here interested in this, I'm happy for you. I look forward to seeing how this plays out, but as a spectator and not a paying patron.

Wow this is a surprise , looks incredible. Jason momoa is still questionable. But damn looks like a blast. That last trailer was awful this totally turns it around.

That's a terrible poster for several reasons. It looks like he's drowning and there is no point to tease the character because we already know what he looks like, so no need to be mysterious. Also, it reminds me of the 89Joker and T800 death.

Trailer looks incredible. Normally i would be begging for a good movie because of WB track record but this is James Wan. I have no doubts it will be a good movie.

This looks good, but why did they have to make Aquaman a dipsh it?

That's my biggest issue with the DCEU Aquaman. He acts and talks like a surfer while the comics have him as a serious monarch. I understand he's not a king yet in the DCEU but he's of royal blood. He's certainly not portrayed as a goofbal like he is in the movies.

That's my biggest issue with the DCEU Aquaman. He acts and talks like a surfer while the comics have him as a serious monarch. I understand he's not a king yet in the DCEU but he's of royal blood. He's certainly not portrayed as a goofbal like he is in the movies.

im guessing you dont live in a country with a reining monarchy :lol

just google some of the antics of the british monarchy :horror:lol

they mostly all come around in the end and i guess king arthur will do all right in the end :)

Back