Apple get all legal on DiD's ass over Steve Jobs figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I read was "doll", "doll", "doll"... :slap

Having that said, taking legal action over this is laughable. I can understand why, but seriously?
Then again, of all the unnecessary figures to make, DiD chose a man who managed to turn his raging OCD into a career (obviously not an iFan here, so there's a bit of bias there :eek:).

I know there is a lot of hate for this figure, but I for one would have bought one. This is quirky enough to be in my collection and it's a good conversation piece.

My biggest concern is the attention this figure brings to DID. I wouldn't want it to affect those all those other figures that might or might not look like someone.

The real question is: why would you even buy one?

The real question is why so many people are puzzled that a company would produce a figure of a historically significant individual that will in all likelihood sell out.

Mmmmmm nup. I respect Jobs for his achievements, but from what I've seen of his personality he was a bit of a ******. I can't have a ****** on my desk or shelves.

Yeah he was a innovator, but myself wouldn't want this figure. Give me some real icons such as Team SEAL 6.

Not being an Apple fanboy (although some would think the contrary), I've already pre-orderd it through in icons/DID. I'm getting it for the novelty of it being offbeat and a good conversation piece :lol regardless if Jobs did have a bad side.

Mmmmmm nup. I respect Jobs for his achievements, but from what I've seen of his personality he was a bit of a ******. I can't have a ****** on my desk or shelves.

Do you own any Christian Bale as Batman figures?

You have Brando on your shelf...just saying :wave

Back