Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the same boat, my canon arms cannot be inserted fully .

I have a piece that broken off at the foot and the factory just picked it blue, post the pictures at statueforum.

Disappointing

I saw in person way back when. Such a beautiful piece. Nice presence.

Again, not so much of an X-Men fan, but awesome work by SSC.

Waitlist converted.

I'm going to give it a chance. If not up to good statue standards (properly fitting parts & correct paints) then full refund.

The exclusive. I didn't know they were both waitlisted.

I know the exclusive has been the most problematic.

Knowing Sideshow I bet they are sending out the ones returned to them to see if they can get a sucker who won't complain about the defects that someone else did. I be very weary my friend. Examine that exclusive, make sure you didn't get a returned one.

I wound up asking for a refund for mine, and Sideshow wants me to ship it back, so if anyone ends up with number 725 for the EX, then you may very well have the one I returned.

I wound up asking for a refund for mine, and Sideshow wants me to ship it back, so if anyone ends up with number 725 for the EX, then you may very well have the one I returned.
You know they do reissue the numbers doesnt mean its the same statue. Mine was 195 and they sent me 195 as a replacement

John Ficchi

Aka Vince Vell Customs

Hes repainting Catwoman Scarlet Witch and hopefully Jean for me

[portraits]

He redid Psylocke and Rogue for me in the past

Back