Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pleased to say... After 4 long years of waiting... I now have the definitive Apocalypse. Paint job on the replacement is immaculate.

Replacement doesnt even have the indent on his arm. When Sideshow delivers, oh man, do they deliver

Not in this case. However, I did get very lucky considering the massive QC issues the 1st batch had. Mine came out good. I've been enjoying him for quite awhile now and he gets a lot of attention whenever family or friends stop by.

I'm considering purchasing this soon, but it would obviously only be a regular. I see these latest pictures and the gun arm looks awesome and I tell myself that I'd be happy with strictly this arm. But then again I kind of really love the chainsaw arm....

Damn. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks Mqhuynh, It does suck that one has to play this QC game with batches or what not and I do feel for fellow collectors that are stuck with a sub-par piece. Hope sideshow can get their act together cuz look out here come other up n coming companies!

I put in a claim, sent pics, and they are sending me a replacement body and head. Really hope they come through with some quality replacement parts! Sucks that we have to go through this, but at least they are trying to make things right.

Well, after months and months of delays, I finally got to open my EX Apocalypse today. God, where to begin? He doesn't fit on his base, there's a scratch down the front of one of his legs, there's sloppy paint work all over, and numerous little pits scattered around from mold imperfections. I'm really disappointed. I have figures that cost not even 1/6th of Apocalypse with better QC and paint work.

Well, after months and months of delays, I finally got to open my EX Apocalypse today. God, where to begin? He doesn't fit on his base, there's a scratch down the front of one of his legs, there's sloppy paint work all over, and numerous little pits scattered around from mold imperfections. I'm really disappointed. I have figures that cost not even 1/6th of Apocalypse with better QC and paint work.

Wow.... return it asap.

Wow.... return it asap.

Yeah, I think I'm just going to have them refund me. After reading all the other horror stories about the Apocalypse PF, I don't think I'm going to try to gamble on getting a better replacement piece.

Yeah, I think I'm just going to have them refund me. After reading all the other horror stories about the Apocalypse PF, I don't think I'm going to try to gamble on getting a better replacement piece.

Can't you try for replacement, then if it fails just return it?

Back