Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine over the weekend, came out pretty much flawless also, maybe a minor nitpick about a brush going astray or something but nothing so glaring like chips, bubbles, and things that would be troublesome in the long run.

Awesome pics smooth. He turned out great. I was super lucky and received a good one when they were 1st released. It's such a commanding and imposing piece. I've loved it since I had it. The pic with the XM Mags looks fantastic. Whenever I get Mags in, that's exactly who he's going to be displayed next to. Thanks for taking the time to share your incredible pics.

Thanks bud! Yea him and Xm magneto look great, but I am getting a custom base for magneto to raise him A little, apoc is just to big lol

Congrats SC! I am glad you got a good one. Mine was good too and I just love it. He looks great with the XM Mags.

Thank you freind, yes they compliment each other well! He definately is one of my favorite ss pieces thats for sure!

Got mine over the weekend, came out pretty much flawless also, maybe a minor nitpick about a brush going astray or something but nothing so glaring like chips, bubbles, and things that would be troublesome in the long run.

Thats awesome , minor things are ok some of the eatlier ones Had really bad issues eith only 750 ex your lucky if it comes out good!

Just received my Exclusive version from Sideshow today and just opened him. Total of 18 paint chips and two bad paint over sprays. The two worst chips is on the front of the base and on his right Butt Cheek. I really don't see how in the heck this could pass QC. you can definitely tell this is one that was sent back repaired and sent back out. Total Buzz Killer.

Just received my Exclusive version from Sideshow today and just opened him. Total of 18 paint chips and two bad paint over sprays. The two worst chips is on the front of the base and on his right Butt Cheek. I really don't see how in the heck this could pass QC. you can definitely tell this is one that was sent back repaired and sent back out. Total Buzz Killer.

Sorry to hear bud did you have pics?

Just got my EX from the new batch and there is virtually no issue I can spot, paint or otherwise. Hope Sideshow is starting to pay attn to their QC matters.
He's much bigger then I had thought in person! Very pleased to add him to the X-Men line!

I guess sometimes it is best to wait and hope you can get in on the later batches. Congrats he looks very nice.
Sucks that others in the first batch were quite horrendous.

Thanks Mqhuynh, It does suck that one has to play this QC game with batches or what not and I do feel for fellow collectors that are stuck with a sub-par piece. Hope sideshow can get their act together cuz look out here come other up n coming companies!

Smooth, may I know are those Ikea the white shelves? If they are Ikea, which model? =)

Back