Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a nice statue with flaws. Considering the delays and the $600 price tag, I am not as happy as I would like to be.

oh well, look like the new batch might also have issues, seriously SS, cant u use a new factory after all the qc issues????

oh well, look like the new batch might also have issues, seriously SS, cant u use a new factory after all the qc issues????

As long as SS dont have their people to qc on site, nothing is gonna change.

Number #36 in the house, after hearing all these QC issues, I was scared to get this statue, but I must say mine came almost flawless,
I get that its hollow, but its more then enough weight for me the base weighs A decent amount. In regards to the paint, it looks
really good in person! Lines look good, Love it. Think he fits well with the upcomming XM statues(last pic with Magento),
Overall really happy with this one, good job Sideshow!

Congrats Smooth!

This is definitely in my top 10 statues in my collection!

Wow u have some great looking pics. I must admit Sideshow has really come thru on their commitment to customers. My rulk replacement came out excellent. Im very pleased my Apoc is coming soon as well

Congrats on the piece! Really tough to get a good one of these!

Thanks yes, unfortunately some came with very bad qc

Lots of comic collection there... Nice buddy

Haha mostly graphic novels love them more then single issues but been moving to digital so far its worked well!

Congrats Smooth!

This is definitely in my top 10 statues in my collection!

Thank you, Yes definately an amazing Statue!

Jeez he's massive :horror

Looks really nice, and now the the P2 is on hold I've been getting tempted to order him .

You wont reget it he definately demand attention!

Wow u have some great looking pics. I must admit Sideshow has really come thru on their commitment to customers. My rulk replacement came out excellent. Im very pleased my Apoc is coming soon as well

Apoc will look awesome next to rulk, I cant wait to get my grey one for size comparison!

Awesome pics smooth. He turned out great. I was super lucky and received a good one when they were 1st released. It's such a commanding and imposing piece. I've loved it since I had it. The pic with the XM Mags looks fantastic. Whenever I get Mags in, that's exactly who he's going to be displayed next to. Thanks for taking the time to share your incredible pics.

Back