Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or you could be like us waiting on BatgGirl, PowerGirl, WonderWoman and PoisonIvy. Some of us have already been charged but no shipping notice yet.

Merry Christmas:)
e545d8cdcb1a13650425b44ba3a30cf3.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lmfao yeah, like a gangster Apoc

That's a great idea :)

Probably more than you know. A lot of freaks do similar things

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yea, you're right. Freaks think like Freaks most times...

Or you could be like us waiting on BatgGirl, PowerGirl, WonderWoman and PoisonIvy. Some of us have already been charged but no shipping notice yet.

That sucks, especially since some of those are nowhere close to being released soon

Called today. My final flex payment was charged, but apparently Apoc is not even warehouse-- he's still at the dock. I was told that they're having issues at the port and that he should be arriving within a week to be shipped out to me. :slap

Here's hoping for the best!

That sucks, especially since some of those are nowhere close to being released soon

Called today. My final flex payment was charged, but apparently Apoc is not even warehouse-- he's still at the dock. I was told that they're having issues at the port and that he should be arriving within a week to be shipped out to me. :slap

Here's hoping for the best!

I had the same problem with my Catwoman PF. Charged and had to wait a little while until SSC received it from the docks. However, she did ship out a few days later. So long as Apoc isn't on a boat, you should be getting a shipping notice soon. I have to say, I hope you're just as blown away by this piece as I was. This is an INCREDIBLE looking piece if the QC holds up for you. I was very lucky to have received a real good looking EX a few months back and I absolutely love this PF. I hope yours arrives minty fresh for you.

Surprised this has not sold out yet. If i remember right it was listed 40 pieces left early this year.

Surprised this has not sold out yet. If i remember right it was listed 40 pieces left early this year.

You can never believe SSC's low quantity alerts. Also, this piece hit a major snag when so many pieces arrived with multiple QC issues. Ironically, it was the EXs that had the majority of the QC issues and they are sold out. The REGs have turned out great from what I've seen and they are still available. Go figure. This is a great looking piece if you can get one without QC issues. I have the EX and love mine. It's an imposing piece.

Regret cancelling my one but you can't have them all unfortunately. Well I can't anyway

A good buddy of mine (Ant Man on here) just got his Apoc last week and judging from his pictures it looked amazing

You can never believe SSC's low quantity alerts. Also, this piece hit a major snag when so many pieces arrived with multiple QC issues. Ironically, it was the EXs that had the majority of the QC issues and they are sold out. The REGs have turned out great from what I've seen and they are still available. Go figure. This is a great looking piece if you can get one without QC issues. I have the EX and love mine. It's an imposing piece.

Yup. Hit and miss with this big guy

What are the issues to watch out for?
So there are no issues from those who got the Reg compared to those who got the EX?

What are the issues to watch out for?
So there are no issues from those who got the Reg compared to those who got the EX?

EX was truly hit or miss with this piece as far as QC goes. Rusted pegs on the hoses, sloppy paint apps, bubbling paint, and the bottom of the base falling off were just some of the issues the EX had. As far as the REG is concerned, I haven't heard of many issues with them. For whatever reason, the REGs have come in looking really good. I was very lucky. I have an EX and it looks really good. I dodged a bullet with Apoc.

Back