Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened this bad boy. Looks fine with only the smallest blemish. This dude is everything I've been waiting for since November! Menacing, powerful, awesome.

Quality Control!!! That sticker for quality assurance is a joke....650.00 delivered and this is the product you send a customer????? All of the pegs on this statue were rusted, the paint is bubbled and the bag he was packed in was soaked. Needless to say, Very unhappy! apoc 010.jpgapoc 011.jpgapoc 012.jpgapoc 013.jpg

That most likely happened during shipping. While disappointing, you can't blame QC for something that happened after it left the facility. Contact Sideshow and they will get a replacement out to you.

I am tempted to buy 2 of every statue from now on just to hedge my bets...

I did that with the Joker, Bats, and Superman PFs. I really wanted perfect PFs of those characters so I bought 2 each. Ironically, they all came in perfect. I only POd 1 Apocalypse and I'm kicking myself for not picking up another one given all the issues we are seeing recently. He is a MUST have character for me. I get charged today. I have no other option but to sweat it out for the next week.

Wow those pics ....... I open mine when I get outa work tonight. I would be insanely pissed if I get something like that.

So there's moisture in the bags?
People saying the paint is still wet seemed very hard to believe.

From what I understand, the moisture is likely rain that damaged the pieces in transit. One of the members here posted that his cardboard shipper and art box were all damaged by rain. I'm not sure the factory had anything to do with the moisture. It looks like the containers these were shipped in had holes or rusted areas on them. This is unfortunately more common than peeps think. I worked in shipping for 22 years and companies hate to spend money on replacing containers/trailers.

I'm curious, for all of those with QC issues, is it just the EX version with all of the problems? Or are there issues with the Reg version too?

Edit: I have the regular version coming, it's supposed to be delivered today according to FedEx tracking. I'll let you all know how it is after I have it.

Wow..... The issues just keep coming eh? Sorry to see all the recent posts and bunk Apocs that are still rolling in. SS is in for one heck of a surprise with their exchanges on this piece. I wonder if the factory that painted them has any liability? This is just as bad as the spiderwoman debacle

That hole may not seem that big, but as I said and if you look going on over to the right, it was a big gap that they just filled, slapped some paint on it and did not even make a great effort to color match.

Back