Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome matt!!! Where did u get those white round leds from shining upwards they set the tone really nice....ta

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I love the sculpt and the overall paint job is well enough but it turns out I have 6 main issues.

Apoc
14321122557_03bf2e3030_k.jpg

1. Very small, but a white spot on the neck armor to the right.
2. Harder to see on the left side, on the ab, on the grey half of the ab is another white spot. It's very small in the pic but obvious in person.

14504182561_91ebedb670_c.jpg

I do like the head sculpt (I like the entire sculpt actually). Just wish that spot wasn't in such an obvious place.
14320923630_1eba78752d_z.jpg

3. Missed some blue paint on the knuckle. Also want to point out the paint color overall. It's fine. I changed camera settings and without any effects the coloring looks different according to the lighting of the camera. Different lighting just really affects it.
14506448302_54901e6488.jpg
14320941700_807edccb3f.jpg

4. Etching on the arm
14507590285_5cbf815a1a_z.jpg

5. Rust. Just appears to be this one.
14320987528_76745ae644_z.jpg

6. No pic, but the base decal came off twice, like said before, probably due to the moisture.

It's almost better to just have a big, glaring issue but these are all just little things that should have been caught and this would have been great.

Anyway can't wait to add Jean to the mix. Also can't wait for the day I have better lighting and backgrounds to really build out these scenes. FIGHT!
14320999008_d4ab2bc52d_c.jpg

14506254454_ae9283d1dc_k.jpg

14321002159_beb4e307a0_k.jpg

Awesome pics peedi. Rogue doesn't look like she's into that fight much, though! Everyone else is in a battle stance, she's just staring off into the sky :lol

This guy is such a imposing statue, it's such a shame that so many are turning up with issues.

Awesome pics peedi. Rogue doesn't look like she's into that fight much, though! Everyone else is in a battle stance, she's just staring off into the sky :lol

This guy is such a imposing statue, it's such a shame that so many are turning up with issues.

Lol, you know I looked at her on her own and I said "this is not a bad statue". Then I looked at all of the others and re-realized why she's the weakest 90s costume X-Men PF so far. Not much you can do with her when all the others are so serious and ready to fight or fighting. I imagine she's looking at the chainsaw and is about to punch the flat part of it, but not even really, lol. Maybe she see's a Magneto coming that we just don't see yet...

Ok i got a respond from SSC

Dear Jojo,

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry.* Unfortunately, after comparing your item to our available replacements, we do not believe we have an exchange for your Apocalypse that would be a considerable improvement.* We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.*

As we do not have an exchange for you, please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.*

If you would like to keep your Apocalypse*as is, we can offer you a $65.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase or existing preorder.*

:slap Now I am Screwed

Dear Jojo,

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry.* Unfortunately, after comparing your item to our available replacements, we do not believe we have an exchange for your Apocalypse that would be a considerable improvement.* We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.*

As we do not have an exchange for you, please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.*

If you would like to keep your Apocalypse*as is, we can offer you a $65.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase or existing preorder.*

So, what are you gonna do JP?

the fact that they said that is horse****…seriously crap on SS part…that bicep that joe showed is TERRIBLE…they should fix that asap…honestly thats crapx10..very disappointed that they would say that…i waited since nov for this piece and then imagine THEY screwup and ship you crap, and then they say you can basically get a refund, despite the time and investment you've waited for, or 65 lousy dollars?? That $65 isn't enough to fix that piece, unless you get someone local who lives next door bcz shipping will kill it…HUGE letdown on their part…i wouldn't settle for that and demand they fix it..eff that crap!

the fact that they said that is horse****…seriously crap on SS part…that bicep that joe showed is TERRIBLE…they should fix that asap…honestly thats crapx10..very disappointed that they would say that…i waited since nov for this piece and then imagine THEY screwup and ship you crap, and then they say you can basically get a refund, despite the time and investment you've waited for, or 65 lousy dollars?? That $65 isn't enough to fix that piece, unless you get someone local who lives next door bcz shipping will kill it…HUGE letdown on their part…i wouldn't settle for that and demand they fix it..eff that crap!

They didn't say he can't get a refund...

That's what I'd do in his case. Unfortunately. Sorry for you though man. Wish they had some pieces to replace it.

So your Capt. Ex converts. It ships with an issue and they refuse a replacenent.
So you send it back/destroy it and get a refund? That easy?
All that anticipation and excitement and you just get a refund?

It's not that easy to just forget about it.
It's not a case of them not having replacements, of course they have.
They just don't want to send one out. $65 credit is easier for them.
Shameful Customer Service, if you can call it that.

Back