Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a8age7ed.jpg
are7agez.jpg

These are the nightcrawler tatts, BAMF, he teleports to one side of my back to the other

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
:clap

Hey I'm may take you up on that free session bro because I got nightcrawler tattooed on me, teleporting from one side of me to the other, and I'm looking to get archangel or a bad@$$ wolverine. I'll post some pics of it later today

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That Nightcrawler is so damn clever. I love it. Yeah my 2 favorite X-Men characters! Im based in the bay area. Check out my work on IG: @marcus_era. I'll give 3-4 hrs free because of your awesome choices. Lol

Fingers crossed. Nice! Yeah i'm willing to hook up any fellow member with a free session, as long as its a Marvel character tattoo. Lol

Sounds awesome. Where'd you say you lived again? Lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

That Nightcrawler is so damn clever. I love it. Yeah my 2 favorite X-Men characters! Im based in the bay area. Check out my work on IG: @marcus_era. I'll give 3-4 hrs free because of your awesome choices. Lol

Just added you @jedisword. Dude you're ****ing amazing man. I wish I lived closer

I think a full sleeve tattoo to make your arm look like cable would be awesome.
i'm working on a design for a full sleeve LOTR right now...this is what i have on my back...girlfriend photoshopped this pic a bit to clean it up

treeofgondor.jpg

nujenusy.jpg

That's mine. Just got it finished early April. 7 hours in total

nujenusy.jpg

That's mine. Just got it finished early April. 7 hours in total

sweet :clap
great depth on the tat...congrats

noticed you're from Toronto...do you mind telling me where you got it done ?...looking for someone to do my sleeve and i'm from the TO area as well

sweet :clap
great depth on the tat...congrats

noticed you're from Toronto...do you mind telling me where you got it done ?...looking for someone to do my sleeve and i'm from the TO area as well

Thanks bro. It represents my mom dad and me. Like they were my armour. Yeah man she's on Instagram too that's how I found her. Wife got one from her too. Madtatt. The studio I'd called Bamboo tattoo its on the Queensway. She's amazing. You should check out her stuff.

Back