Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine just converted 2 days ago and I joined the waitlist at the end of december. So glad I didn't pass this one up! Good luck on the conversion!

Dec
Hey guys! Its my first time posting. I had a moment of clarity last night and now i'm kicking myself for just realizing how awesome this Apocalypse PF truly is. I just added myself on the waitlist for the EX. Im been planning on getting it since the preview first came out, but i decided to go w the Thor Ex. But now im thinking about just picking up a regular Thor next year. What do you guys think are the odds of it being converted? I think the chainsaw is so gnarly and i dont wanna settle for the regular.

I hear you there, I would rather have someone who appreciates the hobby get him. My wife unknowingly bought me a Superman PF EX, I already received mine (the one I ordered). We sold the other one to a fellow FREAK for $500. I love the hobby but don't want to make a profit off of fellow collectors, that is not why I am in the hobby.

Don't get me wrong I am never going to sell my statues. If I do it will be at least get back what I paid on them because you're right, I'd rather have them owned by real fans then some random collector with lots of moola

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hey guys! Its my first time posting. I had a moment of clarity last night and now i'm kicking myself for just realizing how awesome this Apocalypse PF truly is. I just added myself on the waitlist for the EX. Im been planning on getting it since the preview first came out, but i decided to go w the Thor Ex. But now im thinking about just picking up a regular Thor next year. What do you guys think are the odds of it being converted? I think the chainsaw is so gnarly and i dont wanna settle for the regular.

Welcome to the Boards broski! Yeah Apoc is a much better choice. Great sculpt, great Ex and chance of a comic version being made again are super slim and definitely won't be made like him again. Stay tuned, as the last month nears there will be a lot of cancellations and declines. Yeah get a regular Thor, not like you'll display the EX, and you'll get the reg for cheaper

Daaaaaang...... Once again, i have disappointed myself. Story of my life. Lol. Congrats on the conversion. Thats awesome! I think my only hope now is a surprise release at SDCC that will fill the void of not having this beast. Or an Archangel PF in the near future. That will make up for this pain that im feeling right now. Lol

Welcome to the Boards broski! Yeah Apoc is a much better choice. Great sculpt, great Ex and chance of a comic version being made again are super slim and definitely won't be made like him again. Stay tuned, as the last month nears there will be a lot of cancellations and declines. Yeah get a regular Thor, not like you'll display the EX, and you'll get the reg for cheaper

Thanks bro! Yeah i have 4 kids and just started a new career as a tattoo artist so i have a one statue per year agreement with my wife. You're exactly right and i was telling myself the same thing. I shoulda posted earlier to hear it from other people. Man, i hope you're right about the cancellations.

:goodpost:

My wait list converted Friday. I went on the list 11 Dec. also said shipping soon.

Thanks bro! Yeah i have 4 kids and just started a new career as a tattoo artist so i have a one statue per year agreement with my wife. You're exactly right and i was telling myself the same thing. I shoulda posted earlier to hear it from other people. Man, i hope you're right about the cancellations.
It usually happens so here's hoping. My friend is also a tattoo artist here in Toronto and I myself have a couple. The latest one was finished April 9th

Thanks man :)

My wait list converted Friday. I went on the list 11 Dec. also said shipping soon.

Congrats! Yeah i can't imagine the number of people who were added on the waitlist after you all the way until yesterday.

It usually happens so here's hoping. My friend is also a tattoo artist here in Toronto and I myself have a couple. The latest one was finished April 9th

Thanks man :)

Fingers crossed. Nice! Yeah i'm willing to hook up any fellow member with a free session, as long as its a Marvel character tattoo. Lol

lol see hobbit license

Damn, I forgot they even advertised about that. They had a big licensing reveal for it but here we are approaching the 3rd and final film and absolutely nothing, Saruman PF doesn't count since it's specifically marketed for LotR and bit Hobbit.

Anyway Apoc is one of my most anticipated statues along with JSC Spidey and Allied Cap. This sucker is HUGE! This is my 1st FlexPay so it'll probably be regular schedule for this unlike Superman and I'll be shipped a month or so after the one time payers, which I think has been the usual for FlexPay.

Fingers crossed. Nice! Yeah i'm willing to hook up any fellow member with a free session, as long as its a Marvel character tattoo. Lol

Hey I'm may take you up on that free session bro because I got nightcrawler tattooed on me, teleporting from one side of me to the other, and I'm looking to get archangel or a bad@$$ wolverine. I'll post some pics of it later today

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Hey I'm may take you up on that free session bro because I got nightcrawler tattooed on me, teleporting from one side of me to the other, and I'm looking to get archangel or a bad@$$ wolverine. I'll post some pics of it later today

Definitely post some Pics that's sounds awesome. I haven't got any tat's, I always think about it but I've never been 100% sure of what I want done

I'm so glad RobertoBaggio persuaded me to get this because I would be gutted if I passed this up later down the line. I'm so excited for this one, especially now it's drawing closer & closer :yess:

a8age7ed.jpg
are7agez.jpg

These are the nightcrawler tatts, BAMF, he teleports to one side of my back to the other

Back