Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro. It represents my mom dad and me. Like they were my armour. Yeah man she's on Instagram too that's how I found her. Wife got one from her too. Madtatt. The studio I'd called Bamboo tattoo its on the Queensway. She's amazing. You should check out her stuff.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Honestly though, I would be so down for a Cable arm sleeve ( making the arm look like that sectioned/wrapped metal) would be dope.

That looks great Shadowfax. I think I must be the only guy on here not to have a tattoo

Nope, I'm ink free, too. I used to want arm tattoos, and then just decided not to. At this point I'll remain tattoo free partly because it's about abnormal to NOT have a tattoo this day and age. I'll just be unusual.

Nope, I'm ink free, too. I used to want arm tattoos, and then just decided not to. At this point I'll remain tattoo free partly because it's about abnormal to NOT have a tattoo this day and age. I'll just be unusual.

My skin is also pure :)

A well done tattoo is certainly impressive, but I can't see myself ever getting one.

It's the being stuck with it for life I can't get past plus with my OCD I'd kill someone if I didn't like it or a mistake was made.

Thought about getting my sons name but that didn't last long.

No paint for me either. It suits some and I can admire that type of art but definitely not for me. Like col said your making a life long choice. What if my skin is saggy or my metabolism slows down and my Captain America tattoo ends up looking like a Rob Liefield art print gone terribly wrong on my arm? Oh the horror!!!

It's the being stuck with it for life I can't get past plus with my OCD I'd kill someone if I didn't like it or a mistake was made.

Thought about getting my sons name but that didn't last long.

Every tattoo I get i think about it for a long time. I always choose someone that does great work and is confident in their abilities. My tattoos I've spent more than a year thinking about and putting meaning behind the art. But in the end to each his own. If you ever do one make it meaningful. I'd totally get my children's names when I start having kids or a representation of them.

Every tattoo I get i think about it for a long time. I always choose someone that does great work and is confident in their abilities. My tattoos I've spent more than a year thinking about and putting meaning behind the art. But in the end to each his own. If you ever do one make it meaningful. I'd totally get my children's names when I start having kids or a representation of them.

I second that...I have a few tattoos myself (all thought out) and one is the words "My meaning of life" with my kids names. As long as it truly means something to you time won't change how you feel every time you look at it.

I second that...I have a few tattoos myself (all thought out) and one is the words "My meaning of life" with my kids names. As long as it truly means something to you time won't change how you feel every time you look at it.

Getting your Girlfriend's name tattooed on is always a safe bet ;)

Getting your Girlfriend's name tattooed on is always a safe bet ;)

What could possibly go wrong...

l-43.jpg

Lmao. I waited til she was my wife. Getting each others names this summer lol

I still am hesitant to even consider a tattoo that has anything to do with my wife and we've been married for 4 years...we both feel that way. She just now decided on what she plans on getting for our kids (my oldest is 3 and youngest is 1). Neither has mentioned a tattoo about the other and I prefer it that way :rock

Total Film caught up with X-Men Producer Lauren Shuler Donner during one of the premiers for X-Men: Days of Future Past who confirmed for them outright that actor Channing Tatum (G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, 21 Jump Street) would in fact be playing the part of Gambit for an upcoming X-Project for the studio. It is unclear if he will appear in one of the upcoming X-Men movies such as Apocalypse or if he will be starring in his own solo-movie featuring the Cajun thief. See the interview below with Donner.

----

Hope he loses some weight for the role.

This looks awesome.

Please don't **** up Apocalypse on film FOX... PLEASE.

I always see Kevin Bacon, or Stephen Dorff is it (the guy in Blade 1 who was the villain), they remind me of Gambit more...

I always see Kevin Bacon, or Stephen Dorff is it (the guy in Blade 1 who was the villain), they remind me of Gambit more...

Kevin Bacon!? Lol. Sorry, Dorff, I could see back in the day. But kevin bacon haha

tumblr_lm0zfe1bp41qcuhr9o1_500.gif

Back